Secret Service Thriller

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Secret Service Thriller

Post by lola21st on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:04 pm

I had a very short dream. I was in my truck, a Toyota 4Runner (I don't have this truck IRL) and driving by myself in a valley (or middle of a meadow but I saw mountains in the distance) behind another SUV, a dark green Ford Expedition (I didn't know the other driver, it was like traffic, it just happened to be in front of me). We were entering this lane. It was a one lane track that autos could ride on (kind of looked like a concrete bike/walking path but made for trains and autos). The Ford was too large for this track yet the driver persisted. The rear right wheel axle broke and the wheel was now bent in so the truck couldn't move anymore. Believing it was going to take a while for the driver to fix the truck, I put my car in park and relaxed. I was in the "track" already and there was another truck behind me so I had no choice.

Suddenly, the driver behind me got out of his truck and ran alongside my truck on the driver's side checking it for damage. He reminded me of someone from the Secret Service because he wore a suit and trenchcoat. In a split second, I realized that I was in the backseat (behind the driver's seat) and, based on how he was acting, that I was in danger of being hit from behind. he around the front of the car, opened the front passenger door and reached over the seat with his arm for me to grab onto him so that he could get me out of the car before anything hit our cars. I immediately woke up.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Toyota

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:31 pm

I sounds like it may be prophetic maybe something will happen that seems dangerous but you will be untouched Psalm 91. The situation seemed to be undercontrol (you were driving) then it got out of your control (back seat). Sounds like the Secret Service was an angel of protection for you. Also driving into the valley reminds me of Psalms 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Secret Service Thriller

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:34 pm

Hello Lurdys! My thoughts...it looks like you are driving through life and witness something. The toyota 4runner that you are driving is significant. I think of trucks as more of "work type" vehicles. So I believe this is signifying your work in the Lord. You witness another driver that gets stalled out, and it seems to me it is due to a lack of wisdom. The person is driving down a road that does not fit them. You notice this, but they apparently either don't notice it, or don't care, because they persist and that's what causes the problem with the tire. This then affects you and causes you to have to put what you are doing in park and wait on them. But during this waiting period the Lord is showing you that there is some danger and that He is going to keep you from it. I feel like the secret service agent is an angel of the Lord. (Psalms 34:7, "The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.") The situation will come to nothing and the Lord will deliver you out of it. If there's not already a situation like this going on, the Lord has shown it to you ahead of time, and you will recognize it when you see it begin to manifest. Let me know if this bears witness.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:16 pm

Thanks Kitty and Sandra, this is confirmation of what I was thinking. I definitely saw the Secret Service guy as an Angel (another kind of play on words). Praise the Lord for His protection and for revealing it to me ahead of time! Amen

Thanks again! Bless You

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:41 pm

4runner, Expedition, and Valley stuck out to me!

I wonder Lurdys if you feel as though you're a forerunner for something and getting ready to enter into an expedition (journey) of some kind? I wonder if you are or will be in the valley of decision about something that you have to make a quick decision on?

The guy in front of you did something that he wasn't supposed to do, and because of pride and selfishness, he drove ahead anyway, knowing it was wrong. Do you know of anybody who has done something that he/she knows was wrong but did it any way and now has to suffer the consequences?

While you're getting out to help (as you seem to be the one to take charge of a situation when you see a need), the secret service agent pulls you out of the car for protection. I agree with you and see that as 'your personal angel' (or could be God) getting you out of a situation before major damage happens. You got out of the back seat and the agent said the car would 'hit you from behind'--its like something is going to come out of no where but God in his inifinite wisdom sees it before you do and helps you to take appropriate action. I wonder if it will be something from your past? Remain vigilant. Get 'unrelaxed' and stay on your guard!

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:21 pm

Thanks Desi - yes on all counts, I know exactly who the person is!

Ugh, regarding the past - my brother (the prodigal son of our family), his girlfriend, and my nephew are coming to visit for the Christmas/New Year holidays...I hope it's not related to this visit but it's the first thing that came to my spirit when I read your post..I haven't seen my nephew in 13 years (sic) and my brother in four years...and there's a reason for that if you know what I mean...none of them are saved and they have their vices...there was a period where they'd only call if they needed $$ for a "crisis" situation....I'm anointing the home before they arrive and playing a continuous loop of worship music and prayer points on the computer while they're here...I don't know what kind of demons that may try to join them for the visit... duh

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:18 pm

I'm anointing the home before they arrive and playing a continuous loop of worship music and prayer points on the computer while they're here...I don't know what kind of demons that may try to join them for the visit...

That's your best bet girl! We know that God will put his protective angels around you!

Be blessed and you're always welcome!

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:08 pm

Knock, Knock.....Various Vechicles often show's up in our dreams. Therefore, if God wants to talk to us about our family, He simply puts us into a van or SUV and off we go. god also uses vechicles whan He wants to talk to us about our ministry. Teachers usually dream about school buses, prophets about airplains. Of course, prophets-teachers may dream about both at one time or another. But however, you vechicle in this dream is an ''all terrane'' transporation which is designed for exactely as it says ''for all-terrane'' which means that the Lord is equiping you for what is to come. He will not send you on a journey unless he provides, Amen. He will not send you to battle without equiping you without Armour either. The defective condition and progress are hindered as to the contents of your dream, I don't know what the conditions are but it is obvious that the enemy is cumming up from behind....Yes, thank God for the warning. This dream screams ''safety'' which illistrates this ''use procationary-measures'' in this valley of decisions, don't go by what you see, go by what you ''know'' (the word of God). You have the inside-source (secret service), Amen.. The voice of caution is a warning from the throne room. Excelleration of events will pick up speed once things gets underway. Hold on tight to the sterring-wheel (white knockle) and proceed with caution in wisdom and knowledge, once you catch your second wind (recessatate). You will have to take a back seat nearing the end on this matter. In 1 Cor. 10:13, There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also ''make a way of escape'', that ye may be able to bear it. This is going to be a ''TRIAL-RUN''.....lessons.

I'll be here if you need me,
Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:35 am

Halo
Very well said

He will not send you to battle without equiping you without Armour either.

AMEN!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top