my brother tried killing me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my brother tried killing me

Post by rachel07 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:43 am

so this is the secound dream i have had of my older brother trying to kill me. In my dream all i know is that i was running from him to differant places i dont remember those places tho (but he is a really angry person) and he is just so mad at me he wasnt stoppn at nothn to hurt me. but the first dream i was driven and and he followd me in his tow truck(HE TOWS WITH MY DADS COMPany) with is ex girlfriend and and the jumped on the back of the car and he opened the door i tried to shut it but he was so strong but i immediantly started to pray and said in the name of jesus and i shut the door on his arm and locked and and he liked took his arm out and didnt even notice his arm was in the door he really wanted to hurt me and kill me.

This freaks me out cause the night before this he called me at 4:00 in the morning i was sleeping tho and i didnt hear it. my brother is not speakingto me cause i put him in jail cause he beat up my husband at the time. and it was just horrible the whole situation andhe wasnt in jail for long but we havent talked in over a year like no eye contact and leaves the room when im around. but i just dont understand these dreams please help thank you

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my brother tried killing me

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:14 am

Dear Rachel07, it sounds like your brother has a spirit of wrath, which is a murderous spirit. This is more than just normal anger. It has gone over into bitterness and wrath. You need to do spiritual warfare to bind that spirit and break it off of him, but the enemy has legal ground to be in your brother if he is not saved by the blood of Christ. Because whatever you bind on earth, the Lord has bound in heaven, this will free him from this spirit of wrath. But I would pray to release the Holy spirit in its place, because whatever you loose on earth is loosed in heaven. I would pray for his eyes and ears to be open to the spirit of God so that he can hear and see and understand God's grace and be reconciled to Christ. Unforgiveness is causing your brother's distruction. Have you forgiven him for trespassing against you? People go through all kinds of difficult situations when the enemy begins to attack them - through relatives, friends, finances, health. The reality is that Jesus has overcome the world and all the problems that we encounter, but we still have to encounter them. If your brother is of the world, you are going to have natural enmity, but he can be drawn out of the world as you pray for ministers of the gospel to be drawn to him and he to them, men that he would respect, that he would listen to, and that would expound on the gospel to him in a way that he will hear and understand, and get a right picture of himself as he is now and as God desires to mould him.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:39 pm

I agree with HisLightbeam what also came to mind is the Spirit of Wrath is a spirit nor just in your brother but can pop up anywhere. I believe it's a dream of initidation. NOT REAL. The enemy can't touch your Psalms 23, 91 you can declare to that prinicpality that has made himslef known to you and is come against you where he can go. .....back to hell.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top