Talking to a man 10 feet under the blue sea.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Talking to a man 10 feet under the blue sea.

Post by steadygaze on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:57 am

Greetings once again

I was being hit from all sides, it seemed like everything was coming against me in every area of my life. I felt as if I was constantly waring as if I had no break in the waring,and I was tired of it all. I go to this beautiful blue sea and I go ten feet under it and sit there I could breath under the water and it was a peaceful place to think. I just wanted to stay there for ever because I was tired and just did not want to war anymore because I felt like I was not getting any where. As I am sitting at the bottom of the sea a man comes down to join me. This man asks me," what are you doing down here?" I tell the man all the struggles I had been having and I am so tired of it all. The man tells me," You got to get back out there fight for what is right and not give up." I tell Him," I have tried to fight non of it works it is hopeless I am not getting any where." The man says," You can not stay down here forever you need to continue to fight for justice in what is right."

Thanks

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking to a man 10 feet under the blue sea.

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:06 am

That was definetly self explanatory- the man was Jesus. Jesus is the water of life which is why you could breath under water. The Lord is right and you must lean on His strength and when you are weak He is made strong.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top