Afghanistan and the US Making a deal in secret.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Afghanistan and the US Making a deal in secret.

Post by steadygaze on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:47 am

Grettings

I was in the middle of the war in Afghanistan between the USA and the Taliban and I felt like I was literally there like in reality, I was also hidden they could not see me even though I was standing in between them. As I was standing in between the US and the Taliban they were making a deal with one another while the fighting was going on and people were dying around them. I saw Osama Benloden talking to one of our Government officials and they were making a deal in secret. It was night there but everything was lit up when the guns were being fired as they were fighting one another.

Any insight would be great.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Afghanistan and the US Making a deal in secret.

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:58 am

The same as the other dream applies:

As the San Madrid peace treaty is for Isreal to give there land to them.

This sounds like an end time event it's been prophecied on shows like Sid Roth and guest like John Kilpatrick and John McTernan and John Paul Jackson you have to do a name search on the site to watch that if the US keeps trying to break up Isreal telling them to sell off their land(San Madrid Peace treaty) that the Lord will break up the US. For instance Hurricane Katrina happened during these talks and now Obama (who I voted for cause he will usher in the end times) the Lord will divide the US the San Madrid fault line that goes down the center of America will errupt.

Praise the Lord if it's not that then it's definetly the things that around about to take place. Terrorist attacks on US soil in 2010 things will be changing soon. Stock up on Water and canned goods. But the Lord will provide for His people supernaturally it sounds scary but the Lord will use these events to usher in the glory to His churches cause many have been lulled into boredom with religion and things of God. The Shaking up of the Church WILL MAKE HIS BRIDE Spotless. .....He's coming soon, like soon soon.

This is a

Ezekial 10:10- And [as for] their appearances 4758, they four 702 had one 259 likeness 1823, as if a wheel 212 had been in the midst 8432 of a wheel 212.

Hugs and Kisses meet you on the other side at the Wedding Feast. Intamacy and Waiting on the Lord is the key to everything.
With Love
Sister Kitty

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:04 am

I did not vote for Obama!!! I saw what was coming and knew what would take place as it is now. I wont go any further then that. We need to keep praying.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:20 am

I agree with you. The Lord appoints Kings, he even allowed Pharoah and you see how He used pharoah to free His people. McCain wouldn't have been any better as we only select what the government (don't trust them) puts in front of you , we never elect (our righteous choices) all the presidents past and future whether repuclican or Democratic (cuase I voted for Bush to- I knew both of them would usher in end time events)

reasearch Illuminati/ presidents and you'll see we can NEVER trust the government. The Illuminati is the Satanic order that from the beginning have been setting up the endtimes 1 world government.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:40 am

also search:

CNN/ Yale/ Skulls and Bones Society/ Geronimo/ Skull/ descendant sues

this secret society at Yale is a chapter of the Illuminati, Freemason society rooted in out right Satanic Ritual. This fraternity at yale was started by G.W. Bush's Jr grandfather and Sr's Father. They all went to yale and were memebers this is a proven fact.

illuminati (Satan's organization) controls all FORMS of media. It's to condition the culture to one NOT following Christ and they've succeeded.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:40 am

Lets remember," we are always to stand for Gods truth and justice no matter which president comes into office."When we vote for a man who does not stand for the Lords truth and values, then we are compromising the Lords truth.

Remember we are not fighting against flesh and blood but Practicalities in high places. I disagree with you in the upper statement. So lets not go into all of this, lets keep to what this site is meant for in dream interpretation.

Have a wonderful day in Jesus.
Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:31 pm

cool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top