Vision a wheel within a wheel.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision a wheel within a wheel.

Post by steadygaze on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:36 am

Tonight as I was laying before the Lord and for the past several days I kept hearing the words," The shaking is the turning in which I have set into motion." I then kept seeing a wheel with in a wheel. The out side wheel was turning one direction and the inside wheel was turning in the opposite direction. I sensed or felt the Lord saying His people are the inner wheel going in one direction, while the world is the outer wheel going and turning in a different direction. The inner wheel was turning towards the East while the outer wheel was turning towards the west. The I saw a clock in the center of the two wheels turning in different directions and I kept hearing the ticking of the clock. I looked closer in the spirit and I saw a wheel within a wheel of the clock these wheels were also turning in two different directions and each wheel had an arm to show the time one wheels arms went backwards in time, and the other wheels arm went forward in time. I felt the ground shake underneath me in the spirit as if an explosion like an earthquake was about to take place because the wheel and the clock where not moving together and the ground opened underneath me as if to swallow me up, my heart was pounding and fear gripped me. Then all of a sudden I came out of the vision.

Thanks Steadygaze

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision a wheel within a wheel.

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:52 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jesus powerful, I'm jealous.
This sounds like an end time event it's been prophecied on shows like Sid Roth and guest like John Kilpatrick and John McTernan and John Paul Jackson you have to do a name search on the site to watch that if the US keeps trying to break up Isreal telling them to sell off their land(San Madrid Peace treaty) that the Lord will break up the US. For instance Hurricane Katrina happened during these talks and now Obama (who I voted for cause he will usher in the end times) the Lord will divide the US the San Madrid fault line that goes down the center of America will errupt.

Praise the Lord if it's not that then it's definetly the things that around about to take place. Terrorist attacks on US soil in 2010 things will be changing soon. Stock up on Water and canned goods. But the Lord will provide for His people supernaturally it sounds scary but the Lord will use these events to usher in the glory to His churches cause many have been lulled into boredom with religion and things of God. The Shaking up of the Church WILL MAKE HIS BRIDE Spotless. .....He's coming soon, like soon soon.

This is a

Ezekial 10:10- And [as for] their appearances 4758, they four 702 had one 259 likeness 1823, as if a wheel 212 had been in the midst 8432 of a wheel 212.

Hugs and Kisses meet you on the other side at the Wedding Feast. Intamacy and Waiting on the Lord is the key to everything.
With Love
Sister Kitty

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:03 am

Yes The has been speaking to me in regards to what is coming through dreams and visions but I always like another pair of eyes looking as well to confirm.

Thanks for responding.

Blessings dear one.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:51 am

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Ezekiel 1: 15-21 talks about a wheel which gave the appearance of a wheel in the middle of a wheel perhaps intersecting at right angles. The wheels had high rims and were full of eyes and their spirits were in the wheels. Your dream reminds me of this.

I had a dream recently about Israel and a watch:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t11619-israel-and-a-watch

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Deb, That's what the dream reminded me of too!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:54 am

I think is letting the world knows through your vision that he is first and last, the beginning and the end (east = beginning, west = the end) the same in regards to clock within this wheel. I think clock is reminder that we do not know when the final hour is, He does. I think through your vision, He wants the world to know that He is control although it may look chaotic. Also, people need to start redeeming themselves before the final hour comes to an end.
In looking at and aiding in intepreping different posts, many are dreaming or having visions about the "End Times" and how we are being constantly reminded to continually follow Him and help guide those that have been mislead. Great Post!
To God be the Glory, amen and amen.

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:07 pm

The vision of Ezekiel came into my mind.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top