Dream of escaping a house through window

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of escaping a house through window

Post by wakenia on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:05 am

I had this dream on last night and in the dream I remember my Father giving me a diamond bracelet and it was beautiful but it really didn't fit, it was sort of too big for my arm. I then ended up in this house and I was trying to find a way out and the only way out was through this small window in which I had to try and climb through. Once I was out of the house I began to walk the property. I then realized that I had lost my bracelet and it was no longer on my arm and I began to search for it on the ground and I ended up going back to the window that I had climbed through to get out of the house. All I can remember is continuing to search for the bracelet.

wakenia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of escaping a house through window

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:33 am

I could be off but are you being "processed and pruned" by the Lord right now. Like I know we always are but there are pariticular times we are in rest and other times we are in process?

It sounds like The Lord has given you the gift it's yours but you haven't accepted it yet in your heart. The way to the Lord is always through the narrow gate and there will be times though we walk through the shadow of the valley of death (darkness, confusion) but HE IS faithful and with us.

The theme seems to be about fitting. The braclet didn't fit the window you had to crawl through. Your continuing to search for the gift God gave you. When He leads you to it AGAIN, it's staring you right in the face, it's something tangible to you. Embrace it and use it to minister. You may have a gift of writing, or speaking, or blogging (as is mine) whatever it is use it.

Hugs and Kisses meet you on the other side at the Wedding Feast. Intamacy and Waiting on the Lord is the key to everything.
With Love
Sister Kitty

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:17 pm

Could it be that God has called you to something but you are intimidated by it? Like it seems to big for you. I perceive that the Father is God and the bracelet seems to big for you but you are going to grow into it (mature into it). When God gives you the bracelet you are where you are suppose to be but then when you leave you then no longer have your bracelet either. Meaning that the covenant being made is specific to where He places you and calls you too. Think of the bracelet as His grace which empowers you to do what you need to do even though it may seem really big and intimidating. However when you leave that place that He placed you in to look for something else (checking out the property) you forfeit the grace He has given you for the task (which is why u no longer have the bracelet).

If there is a task that the Lord is calling you to that seems bigger than you, rejoice because in our weakness He is strong. Don't try to get out of it or think that it is to big for you because He will mature you into it.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wakenia on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:54 pm

To Love's Child

You are correct about this dream and it only confirms the interpretation God had already given to me just today. God has given me a great gift, the gift of singing and I sing on the Praise and worship team in my church but lately there has been things done that are targeted at me that I don't understand why. I continue on because I know that I don't want to be out of the will of God, no way no how. Not sure i I would say I am intimidated by it but I know that the task is bigger than me.

Thanks

wakenia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:10 pm

Wakenia, In 1 Cor. chapter 12, there are nine gifts, they are listed, as follows, the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, faith, healing, miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, divers kinds of tongues, the interpretation of tongues. Singing would be classified as a ''talent''. I thought this would be of a significance to you that would help you along your journey. Look it up, and be intrigued. Happy reading to you.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top