Restaurant on a ship

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Restaurant on a ship

Post by butterfly on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:01 am

I dreamt I was in a restaurant on a ship with my family, we were looking at a newspaper headline of the leader in our country and he was doing something that would encourage corruption. Me and my family were dismayed at what we read and we were very angry. Afterwards my family and everybody else got up and looked over the ship for some reason and we saw water. There were men lined near the edge of the ship so no one would fall over into the water. The men were wearing light blue shirt and light brown pants. Then we ended up outside the ship into a university. I saw a body of water there (not a sea or river), it was like a canal or something. Two of my family members jumped in and were having fun. Then other family members jumped in as well but I didn't go in because the water was not clear and I didn't know how deep it was, the water was dark as well, not black but dark enough so that I couldn't see what was in the water if anything was in there.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Restaurant on a ship

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:20 am

Sounds like alot of corruption going on around you or in your country that they will try to prevent the gospel (Water so no one falls in- if it was ocean blue water) and the religion being presented around you people are jumping into it and you will not. Even the elect can be decieved.

Mat 24:24For 1063 there shall arise 1453 false Christs 5580, and 2532 false prophets 5578, and 2532 shall shew 1325 great 3173 signs 4592 and 2532 wonders 5059; insomuch that 5620, if 1487 [it were] possible 1415, they shall deceive 4105 the very 2532 elect 1588.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top