My Mom and My Car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Mom and My Car

Post by Jadams on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:57 pm

I had a dream that I had parked my car in front of my mother's house. It was dark outside. I went outside and was looking through the darkness for my car and could only see shadows of other cars. I couldn't seem to see the cars that were parked around the house too well. When I noticed that my car was no longer outside, I went back inside and asked my mother "Where is my car, it's missing?" She said that she let "H" use it and that he drove it to Los Angeles. I was soooo angry that she would allow her friend to drive my car without asking me and in the dream, my insurance had expired on my car. (IRL, my insurance really is expired). That is the only thing I remember about the dream...any ideas what this could mean?

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Mom and My Car

Post by dreamster on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:42 am

hmm this feels like an advance warning,,ur at ur moms,,ur car being a pik of something in ur life,,that will expire,,come 2 an end,,watch that u dont lose something wen ur ther,,ur independance maybe,, ,,4 a limited time only,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:08 am

Jimmy, have you moved back in with your mother yet?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:11 pm

Thanks D!! I really believe you are right on with your interpretation. Lack of independence is something that i will definately lose when I move back in because my mom is sort of controlling. So I'm sensing that you think that's the case, right?

No Cholette, I haven't moved back in yet. Not until after the beginning of the year when my lease is up on my apartment.

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:53 pm

Hello Jadams! It sticks out to me that in the dream the minute that you park your car outside of your mom's house you notice that it's dark outside. In my dreams darkness usually symbolizes times of trial or distress, in whatever context the dream is showing me. You mom could be a literal symbol, but she may not be either. She could just be a symbol for a frustration in your life, since you mentioned that she can be controlling. It could be that the Lord is showing you what will happen when you move in with her again. Really I think the anger you had interprets the dream for you. You were angry because of something that happened without your consent. That is a violation, really, of your rights. If your car symbolizes your life, which I believe it does, then this is someone doing something to you against your will. I believe that's why you were so angry. This sounds like the enemy to me. He comes only to steal, kill and to destroy. Is there anything currently happening in your life where you feel like your rights have been violated, or something has been forced on your against your will? God never violates our free will, but the enemy sure tries to. He's a bully, and his method of operation is to try to pressure us into situations that we don't want to be in by using our emotions against us, people, or whatever else he can find. If there's nothing currently going on that has inspired this same anger in your waking life, I would be watching for it because the Lord shows us things to come. These are just some thoughts. Let me know if anything bears witness to your heart!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:46 pm

Thank you Sandra for looking at this dream for me.

At this present moment, I can't think of anything that is happening against my will except for me feeling like my finances are under EXTREME attack. I'm reading about how I'm the righteousness of God and how lack and poverty were taken care of on the cross. Since I've been learning this and really praying and standing on the Word of God, I feel like everything is coming down on me. Maybe this is what this is about. I'm frustrated because I have to move back into my parents home because I can't afford living on my own anymore. My bills are overdue and my income doesn't cover everything. I'm not as bad emotionally as I've been in the past when it came to me being without money...and I believe it's the Word of God working in my life.

You've turned on some things for me...DEFINATELY! I think this dream is about my life now. It could be about some things to come, but because I'm learning about my rights through Jesus Christ and all these things are coming upon me in the natural, it definately feels like my rights are being violated...

Thanks Sandra! I appreciate it.

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:10 am

You are so welcome! I agree with you that the dream is showing you what's going on currently. Let me encourage you, you would not be under fire of the enemy if what you were doing was not working. He always comes to try and steal the word out of our hearts. But, resist him. He will flee from you. And when he does, you will have graduated to another level, and the devil will not be able to get you the same way again because you will have learned how to overcome AND THAT THREATENS HIM! That's why he's after the Word. He doesn't want it to produce in your life because once it does, he knows he cannot convince you that it won't work next time. Too bad for him! You are more than a conqueror, and I know that you will arrive safely at the other side of this time of trial!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:29 pm

You are so right Sandra...I never thought about it like that. That really is encouraging. I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing and let God do the rest.

Thanks again!

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum