Riding in a bicycle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Riding in a bicycle

Post by Escogida on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:44 pm

In two dreams, I have seen myself driving a bicycle.

The first one I a riding this bicycle and a friend of mine is riding as well. I noted that I asked her to go thru a path and then we both went through a downhill with the bicycle, I remember having some fear and then I stopped the bicycle. As I stopped the bike I took some ice from the inside of the tire and continued to drive ...of course the ride felt much better once the ice was out.

Second dream, I briefly remember that I am by myself this time riding in a bicycle again, again going downhill to a level way I guess, and heading to this park which was populated with lots of people. At my arrival at the park, I noted that I no longer had the bike, but I had two balloons and I was bouncing on top of them. I went across the park bouncing on these two balloons. The one balloon at the bottom was bigger than the second balloon, and I remember as I bounced on these balloons, I was getting people's attention; however; I did not care.

Escogida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Riding in a bicycle

Post by Halo on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:11 pm

Escogida~ Has the path you been traveling on been rough? An indifference in some things that has cuased fear. From the feel of things, the Lord is going to make your path smooth.

The second dream ties into the first.....letting go, with fear in mind, as opposed to what others may think, it's not man you are seeking the approval of, it is God, Amen. This can come in majority of ways usually in the form of worship in church. One of the first things the enemy will tell you is this, you better not raise your hand's, people are looking, you better not say ''praise the Lord" out loud they will hear you. Well, you know what? I would do it, because the devil told me not to. This causes the rough things to go a lot smoother and dosen't bind us down or hold's us back, Amen.

Your Awesome, for checking the problem out, good for you, proceed forward, being a blessing to others in the process.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Escogida on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:06 pm

Yep, the road has been rough, and I do have a hope things will change. The Lord has been calling me to assist the youth ministry, and I been fighting not to. Been in the ministry, forces me to confront a number of fears, and yes one of them happens to be ... people' acceptance.

Escogida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top