Snakes/Tornados Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snakes/Tornados Dream

Post by rsneals on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:10 pm

I recently had a dream in which I was in a high rise condo overlooking the ocean and could see many tornadoes coming into land. There was many of them and they were very black and cylindrical and although they did not really look like snakes in the natural in my dream I automatically thought to myself " they look like a bunch of snakes". They would crisscross paths with each other and seem to move in and out each other.

I knew that my parents were in a nearby high rise condo-in my dream they had just moved from one condo to another and we owned all 3 but my main concern was my 15 year old daughter. She was in another high rise building across town with a boy who is an acquaintence of hers. I did drive and get to her and on the way back with her I could see that all these tornados had reached land and were moving up and down the roads-almost as if they where searching for something but we never did intersect with any of them. I woke up before we arrived anywhere in our car.

My husband and son were not in my dream.

My husband & I had a converastion today and he also had a tornado dream around the same day. The 4 for us were in our home and he began to hear tornado sirens. We where concerned about our dogs in the back yard-they where not hurt in the dream. We all got into our childrens bathroom and my husband got a matress from our sons room and put it over us. There was no damge done to our home but some light damage to some of our trees. In the dream he called a friend who is a meterologist and the man reported that a tornado hit a neighborhood close to us and skirted the top of our neighborhood but no significant damage in our area.

rsneals

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snakes/Tornados Dream

Post by Jadams on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:51 pm

Welcome to the board...if you would like for someone to look at this dream, you should copy and paste it to the "Dream and Vision Interpretation" forum. No one will see it here.

Blessings!

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:07 am

Hi rsneals -

Welcome to the site!

I just moved your dream to the "Dreams and Visions to be Interpreted" section of the site so that it gets more visibility and will be more likely to be interpreted.

Blessings to you! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top