Eight men from Israel possing as Powedrful men of God , but were going to bomb the US

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eight men from Israel possing as Powedrful men of God , but were going to bomb the US

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:09 pm

Greetings dear ones.

Dream,

There were a group of eight men that came to the US from Israel they were suppose to be powerful men of God. They were men of symbolic signs and wonders out of the heavens.I was observing these men from above where I was there with an angel floating in the air above them where they were doing a conference. As I watched them minister I could see what they were doing was so subtle that no one would notice that what they were speaking and showing in signs,and wonders were fake.The interesting part was that they were representing Israel in America. I knew that they were using their Christian influence in America to get to America's favor, and I knew they were going to bomb the US. I said in the dream to the angel," I have got to warn the churches and the American government Israel is coming in disguise to bomb us." I know that the eight Israel men could not see me in the natural and that they had no idea I could see them and knew what they were up to. I tried to go and warn other churches.

The interesting part about this dream was it kept repeating its self all night as if really trying to get my attention.

Any insights?

Blessings

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Eight men from Israel possing as Powedrful men of God , but were going to bomb the US

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:14 pm

yes it certainly sounds prophetic to me. sounds like the enemy will use deception to infiltrate America and cause distruction. this is more confirmation. I find that its interesting the men were from Isreal. But it makes sense because we are so supportive of them. were there any other details to the dream?
Blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eight men from Israel possing as Powedrful men of God , but were going to bomb the US

Post by slisar on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:24 am

It is strange they come from Israel, but keep in mind that there are a lot of people that live in Israel that are not Jewish or Christian that would love to destroy both Israel and America.

slisar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:09 pm

i never thought of that scratching chin
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top