The Sky Rolled Back Like a Scroll

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sky Rolled Back Like a Scroll

Post by shofar on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:34 pm

I was reminded of this dream I had from one that had been posted by someone else earlier.. :) So thought perhaps this might help others out whom have had such dreams??

Back Round info. At the time I had this dream, I had just met William just a few days before I had this dream. At the time I had no clue what his home looked like or anything else. This dream I dunno if it is prophetic about things to come on this nation or what.. Little did I know that my friend also has connections possibly to get us out of here when the time comes. Found this out later.. along with asking him if he had pictures of his home after I had this dream, to confirm something in all of this. It seems like from the dream, that I knew ahead of time, as if this was already planned out, as if I had been given warning for one, and two to plan ahead of time for such an event. So as the dream unfolds, it is knowing some of this ahead of time. As the sky unfolded in this dream, I could see whatever these things were, which were exploding upon all of these cites?? Missiles of some sort possibly??

This dream took place in the spring of 2007. This dream took place only a few days after meeting William.

In the dream, I was told that it was time to leave, as things were about to unfold.. My friend William told me to make my way on up to his place and he would find safety for me and my children. (side note, this was before I got my divorce, which was another clue from God in what he was doing on that note as well, as this dream didn't include my ex). So in the dream I was to travel at night.. and to wear dark clothes all of us, as the authorities would be looking to find people leaving the country. At this point I made contact with my friend who lived over seas, and he was suppose to come and meet up with us over from the west side of Canada and come on down to where this lake was. So I had this dark cloak on and the children were to dress in dark clothes and they were all ready to go. Had to leave everything behind and just get out of here. SO we made our way up to Williams place and then he was to take us onward to Canada, via an underground Christian network. So we finally reach Williams place.. and He then takes us onward to this lake in Canada. ( btw, I had William send me pictures later of what his place looked like and it was exactly to a "T" in the dream of what I saw). We met up with others who were/are apart of this underground network of Christians/believers. There were just a few of them but they helped us to get to this lake safely. So we moved onward to this Lake and William had the boat there already set up, to take us from the U.S. on over to the other side of this lake which was right on the boarder of Canada. Before we could leave to do this though, they told me that for the sake of the family they were going to take my daughter Lisa to another place of safety. So we had to travel for awhile to the east coast of Canada to meet up with the other underground Christian/believers group. So then they took Lisa on up to some other place. We then back tracked back to the lake. Those who were with us left us to go on to do whatever other missions they had, as we had then to go on board this little boat.. It only had paddles.. no motor.. more like a small row boat. As we started out onto the lake we reached about the middle of the lake. My two sons were so tired and all and so we stopped for a little bit. So then as we were sitting there, William, my two sons and I and all of the sudden the sky opens up like a scroll.., quite literally like a scroll... and I see these missiles coming in, as I saw this open up before me, these were going in many different directions, and I could see them landing in various places, ( can't explain it but I could see what parts of the country as it were, where they were impacting and exploding). Perhaps this was a vision set before us? These were going to all the major cities in the US.. as each one of these were impacting, I could see massive amounts of people being killed.. and I was so in tears.. and was crying and also to realize as well that my friend from over seas might would not make it to us. I cried and cried as each one of these were making impact. As I was crying I was praying for all of everyone in this nation. I woke up as the devastation was so great!!!!

This was the end of the dream. Not sure what to make of this dream, if it is an end time prophetic dream?? It could mean other sorts like judgments on the apostate church, or something along those lines??

Interpretation welcomed..

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sky Rolled Back Like a Scroll

Post by kimdelacreme on Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:45 pm

Sounds like End Times stuff to me. Crowded cities are gonna be targets from the enemy to hit in the last days. The more people they can kill. I've had dreams about underground bunkers for christians.
kimdelacreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:31 am

Hear ya!!! Just have had a few say that this could be that..

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!

Ann

kimdelacreme wrote:Sounds like End Times stuff to me. Crowded cities are gonna be targets from the enemy to hit in the last days. The more people they can kill. I've had dreams about underground bunkers for christians.

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top