I WAS AN AGENT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I WAS AN AGENT

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:01 pm

It took me a while to remember this dream, even though I dreamt it last night. I dreamed that we were looking for some bad guys, and we had some families in a witness protection program. We hid one family in a van, but left a man there to surveil and protect them while the slept during the night. The father opened a big window, but I made him close it, because I didn't want the bad guys to have easy access to entry of the van, in case something happened. In a building, there were several apartments or offices that had people hiding. They were supposed to be having a party, and had a cake. We got them out of the building and hunted down the bad guys. I took my gun out of my holster, and was crouching and walking behind the other agents. I was excited that something might "jump" off. IRL, I don't like anything begins with danger and excitement. In the end, none of the families had to testify, and the people went to jail.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I WAS AN AGENT

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:22 am

Sound's like persecution a spiritual warfare against the saints and OFCOURSE the devil will be cast into hell fire.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:50 am

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 pm