oil rigs blowing up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

oil rigs blowing up

Post by taylor8908 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:42 am

I was in a really small house in the country there was a dirt road, and a wooden fence on the other side of the street around someones property! i had a black and white spotted, it kind of looked like a collie. and my sister was there and my cousin and her two little boys. even though this house was small it was perfect and peaceful but it was the size of one room it was very small! my cousin was standing at the door looking out and the dog started to run away so my two little cousins (my cousins 2 boys) ran after it laughing and playing! my sister and my cousin were talking and i was listening in and standing in front of a old television set watching the news. the lady on the news said the canoes (as if it were a type of people) just hit the oil rig and i laughed and asked my sister "how can a canoe hit an oil rig?" and i looked up and in the window i could see only like 3 miles away oil rigs blowing up and i gasped and said my cousins name to get her attention. she said "where are the boys" and before i could answer we had all died i didnt even have enough time to feel any emotions! everything went black and i knew we had all died and i knew the boys died too! i opened my eyes (woke up) as if i was not sleeping it was like i blinked and as my eyes were shut i saw this then i opened my eyes but i knew i had been asleep, but there was no transition like when you usually wake up and know your awake i felt as if i wasn't asleep! but right before i opened my eyes i thought im in heaven and i was happy still every thing was black... but when opened my eyes and i looked around and i was in my house and not in heaven it was a VERY real dream and felt so real i just don't know what it means or why i had it but i know it was important!

taylor8908

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: oil rigs blowing up

Post by Christa on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:41 pm

Taylor..........do you think that maybe you had a rapture dream? "Collie"....Jesus is calling the sinners to come home. "Oil rigs blowing up"....they're gushers and there's a lot of $ (inheritance) in oil. Many "canoes" only fit one person......and nobody else can get us into heaven, it's a choice we have to make on our own. Are all of the people in this dream close to Jesus? Honestly, I think you had a vision of what's to come in the twinkling of an eye, instead of a dream (or maybe half and half if that's possible).

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taylor8908 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:41 am

couldve been... you are right! thank you that makes a lot of since i will have to think about it i do believe it was a vision and that God gave it to me for a reason which im still trying to figure out but i guess ill know in time ill just have to pray about it!

taylor8908

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:04 am

You are right Taylor, this dream is very important. From the looks of it, there is something comming in the distance. It appears to be an "up-roar" of some sort, possible on the family involving you aswell. The visability afterwards, is the fact that ''what did'nt kill you, will only cause you to stand''. I believe it's a warning dream. That is what is so awesome about the kind of God we serve, he gives us warnings ahead of time to prepare us. You will come out victorious and Devil will come out a liar. What's a commeing is to strengthen you.

, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top