Animal Heads at a Campsite

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Animal Heads at a Campsite

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:35 am

Dreamed that I was sitting around the house with my mother and other relatives, and we had this white kitten that we were playing with. There was this huge dog that came running out of nowhere and picked up a kitten, and started trotting away with it. In the dream I had on a skirt, which is rare, unless I am dressed up for a special occasion. I didn't have on shoes at all. We seemed to be sitting on logs in front of tents at some point in this dream. It would switch from outside to inside a house to back outside. So I jumped up from my log and began to run after the dog in my bare feet. My niece was running with me. It was a very short sprint. We caught up with the dog at a simple brown tent, and he was beige. I took the kitten out of his mouth and cuddled it to me. Then we noticed that up the hill to our right was this camp fire site, but it had dead animal heads and feet around it, like maybe this person was hunting these things and eating them. I could smell the stench slightly. I thought that this person could even be a hunter. The chase had taken us up a small ditch, that reminded me of a ravine with a little water in it. I know we ran west, because I could see clouds in the distance, and the sun was directly ahead of us. It wasn't morning, so I know we were facing west. So we went back to the house, which was east. A police officer in a police officer event t-shirt had stopped by the house to ask us about anything unusual, or have we seen anybody around that was out of the ordinary. I was so glad that he was there! I began to tell him what we found on the hill. That's the end of the dream.

Now, ya'll know I like to sit on my dreams to see what the Lord will say to me. So I have waited about 3 days, praying about it... I still don't know what it means. Having said that, I wanted to relate to you, that I watched two movies this weekend, back to back last night. I have never watched either of them, even though they are old. The first one was 'The difference between cats and dogs.' The dog in my dream was the same type of dog as the dog on the movie. That is the first thing I noticed. Maybe just coincidence. Don't know. The second movie was about "The Wedding Planner". This sounds so stupid, I know, but I noticed that they were sitting outdoors on a log in the same kind of way that we were in my dream, with lots of other things going on around us. Stupid, I know.

But what do you think?

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Animal Heads at a Campsite

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:30 am

I saw the Wedding Planner too
The dog is a demon a devourer.

sounds like you recently or will soon need to intercessed or minister a word for someone so the LORD can save them from the devourer. The Police is the Lord (upholding justice and protection)

1Pe 5:8Be sober 3525 , be vigilant 1127 ; because 3754 your 5216 adversary 476 the devil 1228, as 5613 a roaring 5612 lion 3023, walketh about 4043 , seeking 2212 whom 5101 he may devour 2666 :

Hugs and Kisses meet you on the other side at the Wedding Feast. Intamacy and Waiting on the Lord is the key to everything.
With Love
Sister Kitty

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:02 am

My goodness, amen, thank you, Kitty! Yes, it did seem as if the dog was going to kill and eat the kitten, and he did seem like he was going to the tent area. Wow! I have been interceding and bombarding heaven with prayer, doing spiritual warfare, praise warfare, to break strongholds in my family and to bring us into great stewardship by the inheritance that we have in christ!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top