Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shofar

Prayer for my Son and his wife and their son

My oldest son needs a job, could you all pray for this.. My ex about a month ago.. told me about something for our son, and he is waiting for when he gets off of night shift to ask a friend of his for a favor concerning this job. Please pray that my ex's friend will be able to get our son this job. This would make all the difference for us, for my son at this time.. He and his wife just recently had a baby and well I have been supporting them off my alimony and child support, which is really for me and my other son. We are all living here together off of this little bit that I get for support. So if you all would, please pray concerning this.

Have been walking by faith for God to see us through on all of this. I am behind on some of my bills still so this is very imperative!!!

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

Father God, In the name of your precious son Jesus...I pray that you will come in to the lives of Ann's family in fullness that your divine will be implemented. i pray salvation for all through the faith in our Jesus Christ the saviour of the world, that they all would come into the fold of the kingdom of God. I pray that the son will find employment that is hand chosen by the living
god of us and that all the needs of the family will be met in abundance according to the will of the Father of us, the Father of lights...I pray this prayer through our Lord Jesus Christ, in Him name, Amen HE IS THE ROCK OF OUR SALVATION praise God.

Thank you both very much for your agreements and prayers!!! :) Of course also in agreement with you both!!!

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann