Surgery-Underground- Leadership/Government Dream? Helping the serious afflicted??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surgery-Underground- Leadership/Government Dream? Helping the serious afflicted??

Post by SWS on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:06 am

This is a 3rd vivid part to a dream....
great festivities in the land.... a persuasion a great persuasion of leadership but bigger like government. they are afflicting certain people... for entertainment in front of the masses or punishment in front of the masses... that is unclear... but it was almost like pushing them to the test if you will.... survival of the fittest... sending serpants to try and bite people but these serpents weren't like snakes... very smart very methodic, like leaping at the "weak" ones in this particular arena/room- almost smiling more humanistic features. I escape their attempts at me and understand I am "part " of these bad peoples employment(its seems you are with them or against them), I "perform" to an extent in public to "prove" I'm one of them but know in my heart and my understanding I am absolutely going to fight them and will defend others against their tactics.
I drive to "work" with these people... a far off detached building amongst a huge campus... my husband is there waiting for me in our little building. He says we'll be helping people today with surgery but we must be quick before we're found out. I say to him that I've never done surgery and he says" the Lord is going to show you and help you do everything" we even have a military type presence outside the glass doors and windows that are for us, but like us are "blending" to benefit the afflicted. These afflicted are almost like maimed and scientific experimented on. The lady comes in for me to do surgery on, its on her eyes. She trusts me. I am given this very special, very crucial ointment/medicine/something rare and precious and so important that a helper puts two dots of it on two of my fingers to hold on to. I realize that I had a small cut on my finger and that I don't want it to contaminate the "stuff/serum" and I watch as I squeeze my finger that it seperates the good(stuff/serum) the bad(my open wound/blood) and it is a great sucess.
We finish before we are found out and help many.

Any thoughts?

Last edited by SWS on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remembered a detail)

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surgery-Underground- Leadership/Government Dream? Helping the serious afflicted??

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:50 am

Sounds like how many of the underground Christians have to operate in other countries where Christians are persecuted they have to act as if they are not Christians but secretly help out other Christians.

If you are in the USA then it sounds as if you are surrounded by many non-believers you have to act like you are one of them to help and benefit and minister to people to get them out of the devils camp.

Hugs and Kisses meet you on the other side at the Wedding Feast. Intamacy and Waiting on the Lord is the key to everything.
With Love
Sister Kitty

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surgery-Underground- Leadership/Government Dream? Helping the serious afflicted??

Post by shofar on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:31 am

SWS.. actually I have had dreams like this as well and those whom God has called will step up and help those behind the scenes to pull those out of places in the likes of what God has shown you in this dream. This is one of the things God has called me to do as well, for when the time comes. Have had two or three dreams at least along the same lines as your dream here.. and it has only been recent that God allowed me to have these dreams interpreted. See those whom have been called many will also step up behind the leadership of those in the apostate church.. as these leaders won't be able to handle what is about to come at us all, to pull many of these people on through for the cause of Christ/Yeshua.. So this is a time for us to prepare ourselves in our hearts, mind soul and spirit, to keep in deep prayer and to stay in the word, to deepen our relationship with God, to truly seek HIM, for those whom know of this calling. It appears that you are one of those whom has been called to help in some sort of an underground situation. I can't interpret your dream.. so someone else will have to do so.. but this is sorta what I see as I have had similar dreams, several of them like this. I'll post one of them just so you can see.. what I am saying.. for an example and the interpretation that was given to me for this, so that perhaps this would be of help to you.. Maybe I should wait until someone has interpreted this first.. as I don't want to be in the way of what God is showing you here.

So I will wait on this..

Thank you for posting this as this speaks volumes.. for me here.. if I see the dream correctly??!!

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:28 pm

Thank you Sister Kitty!! Yes, i eagerly await to meet you at the Wedding Feast!!
Love DeAnna

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:32 pm

Ann... I am very encouraged with this dream! All Glory to Him.... your words about a time to seek Him and His word, has been all I've been telling others.... I am so excited!! Its all confirmation and this dream was an answer to a question I had posed to the Lord that night!! Thank you~
Love
DeAnna

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:23 pm

Well I think it'd be best for someone to interpret this first before we go too far in this convo.. concerning your dream. Just don't want to miss lead you on what your dream means.. so we need to step back and let someone who has this gifting take to this first and then we can really talk about what all this means :)

As for the rest of this.. yes I agree totally..!!! We should encourage one another, indeed!!! In fact, absolutely!!!

Btw, your most definitely more then welcome!!!

Ann

SWS wrote:Ann... I am very encouraged with this dream! All Glory to Him.... your words about a time to seek Him and His word, has been all I've been telling others.... I am so excited!! Its all confirmation and this dream was an answer to a question I had posed to the Lord that night!! Thank you~
Love
DeAnna

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:28 pm

This is just an observation, something that came to mind while reading all the posts.

You mentioned salve and the ladies eyes. Reminded me of Jesus and how he used His saliva and mud to make a salve to heal eyes. Maybe Yahweh will give you the gift of healing for that time period?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:20 pm

thanks Hind'sfeet! The Lord has graciously trusted me with the gift of healing at the beginning of this year.... I boast in Him alone as it is written: 2 Corinthians 4:7-12 - "But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show us that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us."
It came as quite a surprise amongst a tragic "death sentence" being diagnosed over my sweet 5 yr old boy... and as we began walking the halls of childrens hospital, specifically in neurology and physical therapy, week after week, appt. after appt., blood draw after blood draw, I was horrified at what I saw around me. My sons had no issues compared to the things these other children were born with/suffering in. I forgot about my "small problems"/my son and began praying for all these little ones around me... asking any parent that would let me, if I could pray for their child. Sadly, most were cast off being marred physically and were with foster parents. I had been doing this for months, praying in the offices/rooms, anointing door ways and hallways... then, one day after bible study, the ladies said the Lord spoke to one of them that morning in prayer and that I was to be anointed/prayed over/commissioned as I had been given the gift of healing and had already been walking in it!! Now that is awesome but it gets better... as I took my eyes off of my son and kept them on Jesus and the other children... the Lord healed my little boy!! Now who is like our amazing God?!!!!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:54 pm

That is amazing!!! I love how Yahweh works!!! Made me cry :)

I've been wondering more than usual about gifts and now I know that they are the burden that Yahweh places in your heart that you have to do or you cannot feel good about being alive.

Father Yahweh bless so very greatly in the gift of healing that you gave her!!!! Let your light shine through her to all men that they cannot doubt that Yahweh is the Only God!!!! In the name of our Savior Jesus Christ, Amen

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:36 pm

SWS~ I will have to admit to something here, I've been watching this post for several days but not replying. I wrote it dawn and prayed over it and meditated upon it but, still I posted nothing even though I didn't obey the Lord, I apoligize for that. But, non-the-less, I am going to tell you what he revealed anyway. When we get self out of the way, it is only then that the Lord can use us, Amen. These people that you are dealing with, are a ''delicate'' bunch, it's gonna take a steady hand to gain their trust. Humanity is a fickle situation at times. What he has placed in your hand's to do, turns out to be none other than this...If you'll be faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many. It is obvious that you have work on the inward parts (heart/mind's) of individuals in the spiritual realm, good for you, good for them, good for Kindgom of Heaven. Healing not only comes through physical healing, but spiritual aswell. The Lord can also use ''words of healing" to heal the broken hearted, Amen. So, as you increase in your gift, it will add to your faith through obediance. Hope this is of help, and God bless.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:24 pm

Halo~ I'm completely blessed by the fact you took the time to pray and ask the Father about my dream! Thank you for your obedience and faithfulness in that! It is very important to me.
I'm dealing/ growing with an amazing sister in Christ right now, who is very sceptical in trusting others... I must say, her caution is understandable and easily supported. What I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me a little is this, could this be speaking of my current situation in slowly spending time with a few particular sisters or is this more prophetic? Like assignments to come? I'm looking at your response and it seems as if it fits both? I'll definitely be in much time with the Lord with this as this is all so exciting to me. My constant prayer is to decrease so He may increase in me- I absolutely am coming in to an understanding that there are so many facets to the Lord's healing power that are dire to the body of Christ and so many areas of brokenness that need His healing power. Halo- I truly am grateful for your time and response
Love
DeAnna-(SWS)

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:10 am

DeAnna~ You are most certainly right on target with ''both''. The personal experiances that you have had in the past and even now are very benefitting, not only unto you but to others in the future as to what is to come. What we experiance personaly brings understanding, therefore it is an enableing process to help them that are in need. Through your experiances, wisdom and knowlege are gained. When the Lord said ''be ye Christ like", what he was saying is simple.....being a human sacrifice, like he was. He willed his time to prayer, knowledge of the old-testiment, fasting, persucution, and so on. But all and all he suffered through it all being a human sacrifice so that you/I and humanity could enter in, Amen. Let's take a look at the Prophets of Old and New Testiment, what they endured was recorded, they too, were sacrifices that allowes you and me to read about it and benefit from it, Amen. I will help you all that I can, I too have this gift and opperated in it for a many of years now. Whatever the question may be, just ask. You keep traveling in the direction that you are going, and I gurantee you the seeds that you are sowing you will reep the harvest there of. The Lord is looking for such a heart like your's and vessel he can use. Keep your hand on the plow and hold on.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:30 pm

Halo~
I have had some week. The Lord led me to the scripture in James about suffering and perserverence just minutes before some disturbing interactions with 2 people I had esteemed/trusted for some time. What I'm wondering from you is this, your response mentioned suffering quite a few times... it is one thing to be hurt by the "world" but another by sisters in the Lord who are "seasoned/mature/mentors" etc. yet I'm understanding that through suffering and dealing with humanity, surely the Lord is working some things out. I so desire the pure, mature Love that comes directly from the Father and am asking, could this fickle humanity and suffering in this way be part of what you were referring to? You know standing for righteousness, not being responsive in the flesh, and not going with "the crowd" and being looked down upon, could this be part of the learning to deal with things the future may hold in Him? I suppose I can't emphathize with the deep pains and disappointments with others unless I face them, and there fore will be able to minister to their healing? Does any of this make sense? I haven't been walking in this gift long, almost a year, yet the pain in my growth, has been cutting deep and yet I so desire to lean into the Father like never before. This is not easy and I've been praying for perseverence and that deep mature love. I've been checking my heart motives daily... just wondering if this is part of the process?
Thanks for your time Halo...

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:16 am

SWS~ Everything that you said ''is the truth''. And yes, he is preparing you daily for a greater use. He will use different individuals to teach you. What did Paul say? "having done all to be able to withstand in the evil day." Paul said ''all'' not most or part of the time. It worked back then it works the same today, Amen. These sufferings that one indures only adds to the wisdom and knowledge and ''beget's'' understanding along the way, all the while he is adding two more ''gifts'' to you because of your perseverance. Persecutation causes one to be strong, it is to cause one to stand. The Lord is establishing a strong foundation in you that's why you are being tested and tried. You use the word ''pure''. Purity comes from the fire, once an individual has walked through the fire, they come out the other side pure as gold. The Lord said ''They persucuted me, they will persucute thee also for my name sake." The world will not see or understand you, because you are not of this world, you've been ordained (seperated, called out) for his purpose and use, that's why your different and will stick out like and sore-thumb. The underground, leadership/government all to have something to say about you.....that which is done in the dark (undergroung) will be manifested to the light (the works he is doing to in you right now) will place you in front, being a leader and holding an very important part in the Church, through experiance. The book of James deals with ''Patience'', and "Pure Religion''. James emphizes patience as a godly virtue each believer needs in order to become perfect (a maturity in him) and complete in Christ. ''Pure Religion'' is living righteously before God and as an example before the world. This includes a proper relationship with orphens, widows and others. Did you know that James was the half brother to Jesus? One of the reasons you were in the book of James is because this book also deals with the tongue, from which persucutation comes from....in ch 3, Dangers of the tongue. It does my heart good to see you that you are going into a much greater deep waters spiritual, extending far and beyond for what you've been called to do, sometimes it is difficult to understand and intense of what is involved has a tendency to cause a feeling of obscurity. I see allot of myself in you when I first started out, that's why I am able to identify with you, been there, done that, and bought the T-shirt, lol......You be able to the same through your experiances. Any time you have a question about anything just ask, I will be exceedingly glad to assist you.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:41 am

I cannot tell you in words what your response means... this gives me such clarity, understanding and encouragement. When it lines up with scripture, it is a great comfort to me, despite the pains of the process. You are speaking to every situation I have been enduring lately and feeling so isolated in. Instead of me retreating(my flesh) I'm pressing in to love deeper, to check my heart more, to be accountable to my husband and one trusting prayer partner. For the first time Halo, I am willing to stay in the "fire", stay in uncomfortable situations to love these people, I told my husband I don't ever want to be a hypocrite or fake, one way at church another at home. He says stay in the midst then, even when it gets uncomfortable, and perservere. This is quite a growth period, nothing I had anticipated or would have ever thought Halo, nothing like the pain deception or betrayal. There's nothing like seeing people who "used" to love me and be close and share with me look at me weird and stay at arms length now. I stay quiet, I don't boast in myself in front of anyone, I pray for all, go wherever is needed. I don't call attention to myself, I have just been more vocal about God's word and calling my sisters to a greater intimacy in Him, reminding them to love more, encouraging them to see Him and use their mouths to change the atmosphere. I have a writing ministry on line that has had many beautiful messages but lately the Lord has been giving me different messages, that are calling us to a different standard and I'm not too popular with them all anymore. I just needed to hear from someone who doesn't know me and I'm so thankful God has directed our paths to cross!
Love
DeAnna

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:58 am

Amen and Amen to that!!!!!!!! I forgot to tell you awhile ago while typing (it was comeing out really fast) that you are the ''REAL McCoy'' the genuine article, and here you write back only to say ''don't ever want to be a hypocrite or fake''. The reason you are being treated the way you are is because you are seeing them in a much greater light (spiritualy). You keep doing what you are doing, you don't have to prove you, the Father will that for you, Amen. Press-On!!!!!!!! these are just stumbling blocks to cause to fall and stumble at what you have learned......but your still standing, Amen.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:06 am

Halo, what you said here to SWS actually was also a word I needed to hear.. thank you.. as this was a reminder of what a good friend of mine told me not all that long ago to encourage me and I had forgotten this.. Even though this was for SWS.. Sometimes I think God has ways of speaking through others for more then just one person. Also I have read over the exchange of emails between you both.. how encouraging to see this... This has even encouraged me and I am just looking in from the outside of this whole personal thing going on.. Stay the course SWS.. stay the course.. God has given you a beautiful gifting.. :)

Ann

Halo wrote:Amen and Amen to that!!!!!!!! I forgot to tell you awhile ago while typing (it was comeing out really fast) that you are the ''REAL McCoy'' the genuine article, and here you write back only to say ''don't ever want to be a hypocrite or fake''. The reason you are being treated the way you are is because you are seeing them in a much greater light (spiritualy). You keep doing what you are doing, you don't have to prove you, the Father will that for you, Amen. Press-On!!!!!!!! these are just stumbling blocks to cause to fall and stumble at what you have learned......but your still standing, Amen.

Sincerly, Halo

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:21 am

Ann~ That's the way of the Lord, he works in a multitude of ways, Amen. It's like being in Church when the Holy Ghost speaks, everyone within listening range benefits from it, even though it is for an individual. I feel like we've had church here today!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:40 am

For Real!! AMEN!!! Yes, that is the way the Lord works!!! Had been struggling with several things and back some time ago, after God made known to me His giftings for me.., where I actually understood. For almost three years, I couldn't get my head around it.. had cried for months to understand.. and felt so alone..., then this friend of mine.. (whom doesn't even live here.. He showed up outta no where about a year, started working at my ex's power plant, year and a half ago he walked me through several things.. not even knowing me.. He declared without knowing me, what God had placed on me. It is a long story.. anyway.. in this long walk to get to that point.. which was later confirmed by two other people.. He said to me.. God will show you and confirm all of this.. Well God did indeed!! Anyway my friend, one of the things he also said, was the exact thing that you spoke out to SWS. I was blown away as I had lost sight of this, feeling so alone again.. People look at me weird.. The oddness of it all, of others.. took me back a bit. Another told me this, your walk will be a lonely walk, but Yeshua is with you!! The other thing this other guy said to me.. God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called. These few things, spoken out to me made all the difference.. Again, I thank you Halo!!!

Ann

Halo wrote:Ann~ That's the way of the Lord, he works in a multitude of ways, Amen. It's like being in Church when the Holy Ghost speaks, everyone within listening range benefits from it, even though it is for an individual. I feel like we've had church here today!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!

Halo

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:22 am

Glory to God- He is such a good daddy! Over a year ago, before this huge shift in spiritual things, a friend from across the country called to tell me to guard my heart. It didn't make sense at the time, yet he said as I grow, and the Lord gives gifts, guard my heart because many people will have a problem with "the anointing'/giftings" and to guard my heart, little did I know back then how crucial this was to embrace. Now, i constantly ask the Lord, help me to guard my heart, keep it maliable, purge it before you, heal it quickly, fill it with love. I hold fast to this scripture Ann, I pray it will bless you too:

23Above all else, guard your heart,

for it is the wellspring of life. Proverbs 4:23

Halo is such a blessing-Praise God for comforting and encouraging His handmaidens... how beautiful the trials and things of life are for life in the spirit!! Glory to Him, who is beautiful and amazing!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:37 am

That's exactly right!!!!!! He called you, therefore he will qualify you. I would'nt take back nothing that I've been through in this Christian walk. If I did'nt go through it, I would not have come to an understanding on why and how come. After I took several blows from the enemy, i only then in retrospect looking back I realized that the Lord was allowing these things to happen for reason. It was part of a proceess to bring me into a muturity in him, therefore.....qualifying me for what he has called me do, otherwise as stubborn as I was would have not benefitted him or me. I like to be around folks who have suffered some things, I get to benefit from it, Amen...they have knowledge/wisdom on how things work. Works the same way in the ward of God. Individuals that we read about had to endure some things, we in return we get to read about it and it benefits us in the process, Amen.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:14 am

How so true SWS!! How so very true!!! AMEN!! I will hold onto this scripture!!!

Thank YOU!!!

Ann

Ann
SWS wrote:Glory to God- He is such a good daddy! Over a year ago, before this huge shift in spiritual things, a friend from across the country called to tell me to guard my heart. It didn't make sense at the time, yet he said as I grow, and the Lord gives gifts, guard my heart because many people will have a problem with "the anointing'/giftings" and to guard my heart, little did I know back then how crucial this was to embrace. Now, i constantly ask the Lord, help me to guard my heart, keep it maliable, purge it before you, heal it quickly, fill it with love. I hold fast to this scripture Ann, I pray it will bless you too:

23Above all else, guard your heart,

for it is the wellspring of life. Proverbs 4:23

Halo is such a blessing-Praise God for comforting and encouraging His handmaidens... how beautiful the trials and things of life are for life in the spirit!! Glory to Him, who is beautiful and amazing!

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:18 am

Indeed.. God so definitely does the qualifying, AMEN~~!!

Here is another thing my friend said that I think will help the both of you I pray. Quoting my friend here; "Stop seeking these “things” and rather, seek Him and watch how Matt 6:33 comes to life as all these “things” you seek for automatically, without any help from you, manifest themselves into your reality/walk in HIM. It’s easy once you know how to do it… the hardest part is actually getting it out of our heads that we don’t have to do much of anything… it’s THAT SIMPLE!!! Just do as He says!!!

Agree with what you said Halo!! It is very powerful to read the word and see what they went through.., then you realize God can work through any and all circumstances.. :) AMEN!!

What a blessing it has been to talk with you both.. :) What encouragement!!!

Ann

Halo wrote:That's exactly right!!!!!! He called you, therefore he will qualify you. I would'nt take back nothing that I've been through in this Christian walk. If I did'nt go through it, I would not have come to an understanding on why and how come. After I took several blows from the enemy, i only then in retrospect looking back I realized that the Lord was allowing these things to happen for reason. It was part of a proceess to bring me into a muturity in him, therefore.....qualifying me for what he has called me do, otherwise as stubborn as I was would have not benefitted him or me. I like to be around folks who have suffered some things, I get to benefit from it, Amen...they have knowledge/wisdom on how things work. Works the same way in the ward of God. Individuals that we read about had to endure some things, we in return we get to read about it and it benefits us in the process, Amen.

Sincerly, Halo

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top