Dan Akroid & Justin Long Brutally Murdered

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dan Akroid & Justin Long Brutally Murdered

Post by Christa on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:57 am

I was looking at the freeway and Dan Akroid was running from someone. He hopped into Justin Long's car and got him involved. Justin Long didn't know what he was in for. Justin ended up trying to drive Dan Akroid out of that situation. So, Justin was now completely involved. The next thing you know, Justin's body turns up on the side of the freeway. Dan Akroid wasn't there. I went to some small video store in a quaint little "old town" somewhere and Dan's body was laying on a pier, in the video store, along a river. A tent was covering everything but his feet. People didn't even notice him and there was a huge line in the video store. My mom was there purchasing videos, asking me of my opinion, but I just kept thinking about Dan Akroid and Justin Long and how the police had not been notified yet. When I purchased whatever with my mom and I was walking out, I said to the people in line, "Dan Akroid is dead over there (and I pointed)." All of a sudden people noticed and gasped. I then went and re-visited where Justin Long was, and to my surprise, he was still there. I knew I had to call the police then, but I felt kind of like an accomplice because I knew of the history of their deaths, but I didn't want to disclose to the police that I knew what happened.....in fear of getting blamed or questioned for their murders.

Uuugghh! What is up with this guilty conscience I have right now!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Akroid & Justin Long Brutally Murdered

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:13 am

The boy's name Justin \j(u)-

\
is pronounced JUS-tin. It is of Latin origin, and its meaning is "just, upright, righteous

dan\
is pronounced dan. It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "judge; God is my judge". Biblical: Dan was the fifth son of Jacob and founder of one of the 12 tribes of Israel. While Dan is an independent name, it's also used as a short form of Daniel. Actors Dan Ackroyd, Dan Blocker.

Ackroyd Meaning: dweller at, or near the oak clearing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What comes to mind is a Wake up call to the upright or people who call themselves Christians. I had a prophecy earlier this year to warn the church not to be luke warm cause the Lord will judge.

Rev 3:16 So 3779 then because 3754 thou art 1488 lukewarm 5513, and 2532 neither 3777 cold 5593 nor 3777 hot 2200, I will 3195 spue 1692 thee 4571 out of 1537 my 3450 mouth 4750.

Rev 3:17 Because 3754 thou sayest 3004 , 3754 I am 1510 rich 4145, and 2532 increased with goods 4147 , and 2532 have 2192 need 5532 of nothing 3762; and 2532 knowest 1492 not 3756 that 3754 thou 4771 art 1488 wretched 5005, and 2532 miserable 1652, and 2532 poor 4434, and 2532 blind 5185, and 2532 naked 1131:

Rev 3:18 I counsel 4823 thee 4671 to buy 59 of 3844 me 1700 gold 5553 tried 4448 in 1537 the fire 4442, that 2443 thou mayest be rich 4147 ; and 2532 white 3022 raiment 2440, that 2443 thou mayest be clothed 4016 , and 2532 [that] the shame 152 of thy 4675 nakedness 1132 do 5319 0 not 3361 appear 5319 ; and 2532 anoint 1472 thine 4675 eyes 3788 with eyesalve 2854, that 2443 thou mayest see 991 .

Mat 7:22Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'

Mat 7:23And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:07 am

Amen, that is a good word! That is a good word! So true. We are concerned about being politically correct, but we better come with it, and be biblically correct. The Lord has been talking to me about character alot, and the thought came to me that so many christians compromise on the black and white of truth, because they have compromise in their life and don't wish to expose their own darkness to the light. They have no character. They have worldly sorrow, but not godly sorrow, which leads a person to repent and change their thinking to line it up with the word. They like to relegate the ten commandments to the old testament, conveniently forgetting that Jesus did not abolish the law, but rather fulfilled it. Thank you, Jesus. So that we could be made the righteousness of God. The Holy Spirit is supposed to keep us, and teach us all things, and bring back to our rememberance what christ has said. When I see many Christians who go to church, but act like they don't know right from wrong, and have no conviction about the things they do, that makes them suspect to me. Not judging as God judges for eternal ramifications, but I am judging pertaining to their fruits. They have destroyed their own witness to the world. They refuse to repent of their sins, and tell the truth of what they are doing. But God says He is His own witness. Not everybody that think they are going to heaven are.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:30 pm

AMEN SISTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:53 pm

"What comes to mind is a Wake up call to the upright or people who call themselves Christians. I had a prophecy earlier this year to warn the church not to be lukewarm cause the Lord will judge."

I think the both of you are right. I didn't see the meaning until I read your replies. All I could think was, "There must be something wrong with slap stick comedians, video renters, and possibly me."

This lukewarm thing has been a theme for me lately......so much so that I actually started a website to help people survive the tribulation after the rapture occurs (when the cold and the lukewarm are left behind). It's a pet project that I started a little over a week ago, but I'm already ranked in the top 1% of websites within that web host. This has to be God because I've made many other websites using this host, and I've never gotten that e-mail notice before. To do this website correctly - and to get the right message across - I have to help wake up Christians today so they will leave stuff (info and supplies even) behind to help their unsaved family members after we get raptured. I mentioned being lukewarm on the site and if you are left behind type of thing......and that the best place to go would be to a church - immediately after - because it is the lukewarm that will know exactly what had just happened.

I would've never imagined that this dream would tie into this project as well. Thanks you guys. That was really good! Kitty served the meat, and HLB cut it up for me.
Cheering woohoo on target

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:40 pm

Hi Christa,
I'm just reading through this post and I'm intrigued with your comment:
'I have to help wake up Christians today so they will leave stuff (info and supplies even) behind to help their unsaved family members after we get raptured. I mentioned being lukewarm on the site and if you are left behind type of thing......and that the best place to go would be to a church - immediately after - because it is the lukewarm that will know exactly what had just happened.'
I posted a dream (disturbing scene in dark church) that had explanatory feedback and this was also about the church being luke warm.. And then I read this post. It might be a weird question but would u mind explaining what u mean with Christians having to leave stuff behind to help their unsaved family members after the rapture as I thought that would be too late for them then?

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:50 pm

Well, this is what has been on my mind.....I have loved ones that I know are not saved. I also have loved ones that I'm pretty sure are lukewarm, but no one can be 100% about anyone else's relationship with Christ....ever. I've had many dreams lately regarding rapture-like experiences, and I personally believe it's coming very soon. This has brought me to daydream about what happens to our loved ones after the rapture and how they're going to need assistance/guidance. I was thinking about leaving a box tucked away in a drawer (like a sock drawer), with a letter from me, some helpful survival information, a bible, and some items like matches, flashlight, candles, first aid kit, a couple of bottles of water, and some cash. People go through sock drawers to find cash, I'm just thinking that would be the first place my left behind family members would go. On the box, it'll read, "Open after the rapture," or something of that nature. I'm building the website because I feel that God is leading me to get other Christians on this bus as well. People are going to need Jesus so badly to help them get through the tribulation. Does that explain it a little better?

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:54 pm

Basically, it's a proactive sort of thing. It's not anywhere near done, but if you want to check it out and if you have ideas to help, I certainly need all the help I can get.

www.survivingthetribulation.webs.com

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:29 pm

Christa, can you explain to me what a luke warm christian is like?!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:55 am

I posted Revelation 3:16- about lukewarm from the concordance so you can click on the root # next to lukewarm and it will tell you in the original language it was written and it's meaning.

Lukewarm are people who say they love God go to church but God is more like an after thought cause they are so busy with pursuing their lives. ...those who seek their lives will loose it and those who loose their lives for Christ sake will find it.

It's more about a position of being ferverant about the Lord.

Sister Kitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:42 am

In agreement with Sister Kitty....that's how I see lukewarmness as well.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:43 am

Thanks guys :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:53 am

Luke warm is neither hot or cold. You're a person who wants to straddle the fence so to speak.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:37 am

That's another good way to put it sister Virtuous.

Bless You wave

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:59 am

Thanks Virtuous :) but that's the same thing I grew up hearing. For some reason they (the church) never elaborates in a real world way.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:02 pm

Real world way? You lost me on that one...

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:42 pm

Just means laymen's terms. I don't even like the term laymen's terms. :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top