The tangerine !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The tangerine !!!

Post by king Rex on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:36 am

my wife dreamt that she was covering up human waste with sand and then she saw a lot of people in line in that direction and knew the people were looking at something, that something was her grandmother whom (irl: passed and was buried in September) and the people were claiming she has been put in a water. Then in-front of her stood a very tall man eating tangerine so she asked for some of the tangerine, but the man did not respond to her quest, so she hit the man in the leg with her hands and drew his attention, then the man turned around and plucked a ripe tangerine from a tree behind him and gave it to her, and up she awoke.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The tangerine !!!

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:41 am

my wife dreamt that she was covering up human waste with sand

covering up sin as we are suppose to cover the sins of others. (read story of Jacob I think when he was drunk and naked)

and then she saw a lot of people in line in that direction and knew the people were looking at something, that something was her grandmother whom (irl: passed and was buried in September)

Grandmother would represent the past, possibly someone or people keep bringing up her past

and the people were claiming she has been put in a water.

Depending on the type of water. Water is a spiritual condition. if clean it is the Holy Sprit. Like her past sins have been cleansed. If it is dirty water, she hasn't repented or forgiven and they can't be cleansed until she has forgiven and repented.

Then in-front of her stood a very tall man eating tangerine so she asked for some of the tangerine, but the man did not respond to her quest, so she hit the man

I don't think she would hit Jesus and if the man was peaceful and she did hit him:
Pro 1:31Therefore shall they eat 398 of the fruit 6529 of their own way 1870, and be filled 7646 with their own devices 4156.

but if she TAPPED him gently (there's a difference with hitting and tapping)

Pro 12:14A man 376 shall be satisfied 7646 with good 2896 by the fruit 6529 of [his] mouth 6310: and the recompence 1576 of a man's 120 hands 3027 shall be rendered 7725 7725 unto him.

in the leg with her hands and drew his attention, then the man turned around and plucked a ripe tangerine from a tree behind him and gave it to her, and up she awoke.

It depends if she hit him out of anger for ignoring her or just a tap to get his attention. Was this man peaceful or did she have a bad feeling about him.

Hugs and Kisses meet you on the other side at the Wedding Feast. Intamacy and Waiting on the Lord is the key to everything.
With Love
Sister Kitty

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum