what does this disturbing scene inside a dark church mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what does this disturbing scene inside a dark church mean?

Post by traveller on Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:41 am

I had this dream sometime last week and it's been giving me an uncomfortable feeling everytime I think about it. Any idea's, thoughts, interpretation greatly appreciated!

First scene about me and someone (I couldn't see) climbing up inside a tower. Snow storms howling outside. Light was on inside the tower and when I got to the top I talked to someone who was there (can't remember who it was).

Then 2d scene I'm just outside a big old dark church, where someone gave me a key to lock the door I'd just come through from the building. Then I walked a bit further along the building and noticed there were lots of doors on that side of the building. I was given a whole bunch of keys to go back inside and check which other doors were unlocked, to go and lock them. Almost the type of locking u do when u r locking up to leave.
Whilst I was checking/locking doors, my pastor's wife wants me to reopen one of the doors that was locked. I remember standing at this door, trying all these keys, and she is standing there checking if i'm indeed trying to find the right one that fits that door. I tried keys that i think she wants me to use; one had a funny looking sign on it, like a long Z and the other one had a number 4 on it to see if they fitted but they didn't. And in the meantime I was wondering why she wanted those doors re opened as I was just told clearly to shut them..
Then all of a sudden my pastor's wife had wax on her dress, like a stain and she went over to another side inside this same big dark church, where we were, with one of the elders. I could still see them somehow. The elder put his hand under her dress all the way up to her throat. He didn't touch her indecently but he put his hand on the side of her throat, like u do when checking someone's heartbeat. I wondered why his hand needed to be there (and under her dress) in order for him to find out the material of the dress? Whilst all this was happening, the pastor's wife had her legs crossed and looked away with an odd look on her face, as if to say:well, if he needs to do this, let him do this. The crossed legs sort of looked indecent to me but I was the only one that could see that as the elder wasn't looking.
Once the elder had determined what the type of material her dress was made off, he got up, said something that i thought might be hessian, like linen and I walked away pondering if linen can be washed really hot to wash the wax out? End of dream.

Does the pastor's wife in the dream represent an actual person or even herself? Or would it be something else? I'm really puzzled about this. I keep praying for God to show me what this all means as I feel this is a call for prayer for something..

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what does this disturbing scene inside a dark church mean?

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:15 am

Pastor's wife could represent the church, the holy spirit, or herself. After that I am not gonna be much help. I do not have an interpretation but I feel this is a call to intercede on her behalf. I pray this is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:12 pm

Thank you Connie, yes, I think it's to intercede too.. Still don't have a clue what for exactly but I believe God does! So I will seriously start praying for her (again:-)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:05 pm

Traveller,

Pray in the Spirit. Sometimes when we do not know how to pray I pray in the Spirit and let the Holy Ghost pray for me. Can I get an amen to the perfect prayer in the perfect will of the Father.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Traveller~ Dark places within a church is where the enemy sits in matter's or people. This comes in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes. Example; doors that are opend are opened by the enemy in peoples minds in this form, Jeously, enevy, strife, which causes confusion within the individuals and thus cooperately as a whole, it effects everyone (church). What did the Devil say to God? I go to and throw in dark places seeking ''whom'' I may devour. He said ''whom'' this is the dark places of the mind. It is a constant battlefield in the mind on a daily bases to war against the enemy as individuls, and then as a chuch. This is a sly trick of the enemy, but we as Christians need to reconize where the enemy sits in these matters (dark places) and speak by the authority that has been invested in us to do so, we war not against flesh and blood, but against the princapalities of the air, speak to these spirits, and send them back to the ''pits of hell'' from which they come, these are the keys that have been given unto us, to bind (close) and loose (open) some thing's, Amen.

~Now you know what to do.
If you need scripture to back this up, I will assest.
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:56 am

Thanks Connie and Halo

'Sometimes when we do not know how to pray I pray in the Spirit and let the Holy Ghost pray for me', very true Connie and I'm doing this.
'Jeously, enevy, strife, which causes confusion within the individuals and thus cooperately as a whole, it effects everyone (church)',.........It is a constant battlefield in the mind on a daily bases to war against the enemy as individuls, and then as a church.'
You're so right with that Halo!! ; and the issue here in my church is that many, lead by the pastor's wife in this opinion, believe that we as christians don't have to do warfare as the devil was dealt with at Calvary...
I know the devil is defeated but he still goes around like a roaring lion and many are deceived in this area. I have often wanted to go and find another church but i feel strongly God wants me here for now, maybe even only(:-)to intercede, which i've been doing..and will continue to do.

Still pondering on the last bit of the dream tho, but I trust God knows and will reveal in due time.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:47 am

I believe what the Lord is showing you, is the heart of the matter. Even though, she is the pastors wife and is in leadership does not mean that she does not possess these traits. I have seen it time and time again, this all too often has rung true within the body of Christ many times, but however, allot of the time the elder's will not notice this type of spirit, or they are willing to turn there heads on such matters. The spots on the dress can represent ''without spot or blemish'', it appears that both are present at this time. Linen is a fine cloth, very expensive, even in the times of old in the Old~Testiment. Hot and cold has a tendency to deal with ''being hot or cold'', and this scripture can be found in the book of Rev. chapter 3:14, dealing with the Loadicea People, what was good enouch back then is good enough for today, Amen...thes people are luke warm, and being luke warm (spiritual) is fit for nothing, it allows bacteria to manifest, like enevy, jeously, wihich causes strife. The Lord said that I'd rather that you ''Hot or Cold", if an individual is not neither....they are none other than luke warm. I hope this helps. If you need for me to go deeper on this subject as a learning tool, I be will glad to assist you, that's what we are here for, to help one~another, Amen. There is some interesting reading in the message to the Loadicean's, you'll find it intreging.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:42 pm

Thanx Halo!
Very spot on your whole reply!!!! Praise God! And yes:I'd love to go deeper on this subject, I've read the chapter in Rev.3 but don't know where to find more on the Laodiceans, however verse 17 is also appropriate here I think: "For you say, I am rich; I have prospered and grown wealthy, and I am in need of nothing; and you do not realize and understand that you are wretched, pitiable,poor, blind,and naked."
I know God hasn't given up on this church yet, and some changes have happened,and some people honestly seem to be thinking we're a passionate church, but some things seem to be good, but feel they aren't what they appear to be.. HELP JESUS, we need You here to shine Your light in all the dark places, sweep through with Your Holy Spirit to change every single person in this church from luke warm to hot!
I appreciate your replies Halo, it's good to learn more about this!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top