Visions I had this morning......not dreams.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Visions I had this morning......not dreams.

Post by Christa on Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:02 am

I rarely have visions, but I had two this morning.

#1: I felt a spirit of depression on me this morning. I begged God to give me a touch of His kingdom. I begged for the supernatural this morning. I felt a slight power surge that blipped the center of my chest and radiated outward. That was just a split second. Next thing, I felt a focus on my right hand (like seriously, there was a circle around my arm & hand, and everything else was kind of grayed out), all of a sudden I get a picture of my arm being severed (with no blood or anything), and being put into a coffin on a navy ship....the coffin was tossed overboard, with my arm in it. I knew it was the right thing and it had to be done, but I felt a sense of loss.

#2: I saw Jesus and he was writing in the sand. He told me not to be ashamed. He kept turning into a cartoon Jesus, then back to a real Jesus. Then I looked at what He was drawing and it was a heart in the sand. He laughed once too and He had pretty white teeth.

Later on I thought (for the first vision), "If your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off." I remember that being in the Bible somewhere.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Visions I had this morning......not dreams.

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:33 am

Christa, Yahweh has been letting me learn things lately about some things about sin subjects. I try to avoid things and situations that I am weak with that trigger me to do or say things without thinking. Driving in heavy traffic makes me want to cuss and hate people, so I try not to drive where or when I know there will be heavy traffic. I don't know if this has anything to do with your dream. I was replying to the verse you mentioned.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:44 am

Thank you Hind's feet. I understand the traffic thing......you would have turret's syndrome if you lived in California here.........it's like some of the worst traffic in the US. People wait in traffic here for an hour just to go 15 miles. It's truly disgusting. Maybe we should all own horses again. I think my vision (wasn't a dream), had something to do with that....something with sin or things in my life causing me to sin. Thanks for the reply!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:47 am

one thing I have learned is when you dream with your arm beign cut,
is a sign of the power of Sin beign broken in your life. the stronghold is defeated.
but There is still a battle you need to stand and face,Spiritually it had happened.
generally a cleansing follow this kind of dreams.
This has been my personal experience.
May the Lord bless you and Keep you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:22 am

I was thinking the same thing the scripture about your arm being cut off if it causes you to sin.

However something else stuck out to me is that it's the right hand. Now if you KNOW you are willingful sinning in an area then yes cut off and stay away from the thing that causes you to sin including unforgiveness, REPENT but if this is not the case. But you did say you felt it was a good thing and you had a sense of loss.

I think it may be something else. The right hand and Right Side in general represents Power. Jesus sat at the right hand of God. I'm sure when Jesus wrote the 10 commandments and when He wrote in the dirt telling them to cast the first stone it was his right hand. The disciples were arguing who was going to sit at his right and.
This may even be about your divorce as you are soul tied and cleaved to one another. However Jesus is letting you know as He has been there for his people through out time because He loves us He is here for you and will help you through. Sounds like a healing vision. I had an open vision of heal from Jesus before as well.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:33 am

During that vision that morning, I asked God to anoint my hands (because they were singled out for whatever reason).

This is what happened that day: My husband and I are doing some unorthodox things for the situation we're in. He's not allowed within 100 yards of me, yet we went and found a church together this Sunday. We also tried to go to a parade and he threw his back out by trying to pick up our daughter. I've never seen him cry before from being in pain. It got me mad at the devil. My husband just accepted Christ into his heart in October and he doesn't really understand healing, so I privately asked God to show up. In my spirit (not audibly), I heard, "Well, you've gotta start healing somewhere, might as well be your husband first." Out of all people, I wouldn't pick my husband because he's hurt me so badly recently....to the point where I don't even think the relationship is salvageable. Regardless, we both got in my car and I laid hands on him. I started rebuking the devil and I said outloud, "I'm not leaving this parking place until my husband is completely healed!" With my right hand I started massaging the painful area.....hard. The harder I massaged, the better he felt. I claimed healing over him and his relationship with all women...his financial stress....his anxiety. He kept saying, "The pain is leaving, it's a miracle." So, I'd tell him, "Then say, thank you Jesus." He said it. I told him to "tell the devil to get away from you"....he did that too. I told him to get out of the car and walk around, he did, and when he got out he said, "I can't believe it, I can barely feel the pain anymore." The whole time that I rubbed his back, I didn't feel anything different because the lumps were still there, but he sure felt a difference. By the time I drove him back to where he is staying, he said he hardly felt anything.

I think that vision paved the way for progress. Thanks MB and Kitty for your help. God is truly moving in my life and helping me, as well as my husband, to progress.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:59 am

Thanks for sharing that, now I think even more it's a healing vision. I speak not as a woman who has ever been married but a woman deeply betrayed by my dad, child's dad, past physically abusive and cheating relationships and the Lord still says I have to forgive them all, for He forgave me. Trust I know it hurts but it's a progress you feel a sense of loss cause trust was broken but the LORD can repair. I'm not saying if he hit you or cheated on you jump right back into the relationship AS YOU ARE UN EQUALLY YOKED but the Lord healing Power is above all. His love can restore but you have to be submitted and willing patience as it will take some time. The length of time depends on you and his submission to the Lord's will and love of the Lord. I strongly suggest you minister to him about how to properly spend alone time with the Lord and soak (fill the atmosphere with praise music, enter into His presence with praise and then when you sense the Holy Hush, just sit in His Glory and wait.........may take a few hours..........) that is the best way to cut through the religious stuff and get right to the LOrd.

Hugs and Kisses meet you on the other side at the Wedding Feast. Intamacy and Waiting on the Lord is the key to everything.
With Love
Sister Kitty

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:33 pm

Lol....you're so cute sister kitty. I've never heard the term "Holy Hush" before, but I really like it. I've soaked before and it's awesome. I did that in September.

Thanks all for your replies. I really appreciate it. I'm not one to get visions often, but it's been happening lately. I'm psyched because I've been desiring this for a while now. Bless God and bless all of you!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top