Lesbian lady trying to get me into witchcraft.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lesbian lady trying to get me into witchcraft.

Post by Christa on Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:51 pm

She seemed like a nice lady, I was visiting her house. After a while I got a vibe that she was a lesbian. She was a blond lady in her 40's. I continued to hang out with her because I'm not intimidated by that, but then she started whipping out unusual tarot cards of my future. I told her, "Wait a minute what IS all this?" I told her I had to go, that I can't get back into witchcraft.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lesbian lady trying to get me into witchcraft.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:23 am

Oh girl, you don't need to go you need to command it to go in Jesus name! Plead the blood girl over you and stand strong against the enemy. Father, in the name of Jesus we command the spirit of whichcraft to be bound and render you mute and useless and send you to the feet of Jesus for judgement right now. Father we thank you that you are filling her with the blood of Jesus and that your protection is covering her. We thank you for supernatural boldness in her right now. Thank you Father for all you are doing and about to do in her life. In Jesus name we pray!

We give you all honor and praise!

your servant,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:47 am

Amen! Thank you Connie. You're right.....the answer was not to leave or run. Oh man..........I've really been getting that message lately, not to run away. To use the power of Jesus in my life instead of running. Uuuggh, I don't want to be a cowardly Christian anymore.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top