demon and my son as a baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

demon and my son as a baby

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:49 pm

I had this dream about 9 1/2 years ago in 1999.
First a little background.
My son was a baby at the time and I had him sleeping in my arms everynight from the time he was born. We were in Germany and the bedrooms don't have closets because of taxes. Our room had two wall closets facing our bed.

The dream was that we were all in bed asleep and I awoke to blood curdling cry from my baby. I went to the wall closet directly in front of our bed, opened the doors to see why he was crying. I had put him in to bed in a cradle (it was one I owned and never used) as if it were the way I did things. I was looking at him and then happened to look down and in the right hand corner of the closet I was shocked to see a pitch black figure looking up at me with blood red slit eyes like a cat but the shape was as the cat's slit pupil and it also had slit pupils, the figure was a demon.
It scared the wits out of me and from the depths of my stomach I spoke as though something was speaking for me "I plead the Blood of Jesus!!!!!!" immediately the demons eyes and mouth opened SO Wide from Terror and shot immediately up out of our room!!!!! I immediately woke up to hear my own voice pleading the blood of Jesus and the feeling in my stomach. I do not believe it was me speaking but the Holy Spirit giving me voice where terror would have held me silent. I couldn't believe the Blood of Jesus had that much power.

Why was this demon in our room?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: demon and my son as a baby

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:07 pm

There is so much power in the blood. Know it and believe it. That power defeated the enemy at the cross. Nothing and I mean nothing crosses the blood line. Thank you Jesus for your victory! Thank you for the power in the blood. Thank you that demons tremble when they even here mention of the blood and the name of Jesus.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:37 pm

That dream gave me so much faith that I have been clinging to ever since!!!

Thank you Father Yahweh

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:26 am

Praise God!! I am sure the Father meant for it to increase your faith.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Amen!!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:16 am

Sponsored content