An angel instructing me to clean out the old white house first.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An angel instructing me to clean out the old white house first.

Post by steadygaze on Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:24 pm

Dream

An Angel came to me, the Angel was average male height like 5'9 or 5' 10 and he wore glasses, I had never seen an angel with glasses before and his hair was like blondish white and He was lit up bronze looking. Everything about this angel was so angelic. Anyway He took me to the white House he did not speak to me but it was like I could hear him with out words if that makes sense. He pointed to a dark cardboard box and the cardboard box was as big as the White House and looked like the White House only it was cardboard. There were two White House cardboard White houses one was the old White House and the other the new White house. I knew as the angel pointed to go into the old White House that we were to clean it out and expose what was in there. The old White House was dark and the Angel had to turn the Light on so we could see what was hidden in the dark. I was concerned though that the Old Whiten House had to much stuff hidden in it that we could not go in and be able to walk around effectively and expose and get rid of what was in there so I told the Angel we need to go in the new White House first and expose and clean it up, and work our way back to the old White house and expose it and clean it up, that way we will have enough room to expose and clean up the old White House thoroughly. The Angel again pointed to the old cardboard White House and then I fallowed the angel to it and He turned on the light and I saw all these boxes and junk but there was away to expose and clean it first and that was what the angel instructed me to do first.

Thanks

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An angel instructing me to clean out the old white house first.

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:10 pm

I can't speak for the rest of it but I get the idea that you cannot expose the New White house without first exposing the Old White house. To show them for what they really are in regards to their secret agenda's against the American people.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top