juice from a bad apple poured in hands

View previous topic View next topic Go down

juice from a bad apple poured in hands

Post by promisedchild on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:22 pm

need help with this dream forum.......i have a co-worker that has an abusive husband and i had a dream about her that being said this is the dream........we were sitting down on a couch and the husband said to her i know you were over a mans house and she replied no i wasnt, i interrupted and said lisa i am hungry and she went to get me an apple but the apple was getting brown spots and didnt taste good so i told her nevermind after i took a little bite of it, then all of a sudden she had juice from the apple in her hands, passed it to my hands and it was seeping thru mine and i gave it to another person which was a man so he could discard of it but he passed it back to my hands so i would get up and pour it out of my hands. then lisa stood in front of a hutch and there was a ceramic angel sitting on it. the curious thing about this dream was the passing of the juice from the apple from hand to hand and the person that gave it to me to get rid of it was in all bright light. we passed it 3 times on the third time i disposed of it when it came back to me? scratching chin

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: juice from a bad apple poured in hands

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:28 am

It sounds to me like the Lord is letting you know to continue to pray He is working on a break through cover her and minister when you can. Fruit of the Spirit
Hugs and Kisses meet you on the other side at the Wedding Feast. Intamacy and Waiting on the Lord is the key to everything.
With Love
Sister Kitty

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by promisedchild on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:41 am

thanks kitty for your insight

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:57 am

I believe that the Lord is showing you that He will redeem your co-workers situation for His glory, as Kitty said, keep praying, God is doing a work, and you may see God's process in her life. At first, what she has to offer you comes from a damaged heart, but you will see how her life transpires, as you pray and minister to her.

Years ago I worked for an apple orchard. The apples that were imperfect or bruised were given over for juice and ran through a "sieving" process- which seems to be what was happening through your fingers as you were passing the juice back and forth. What was left to discard was like "dross" to gold. It seems that there is a process that is taking place with your friend, as Kitty says, in the development of fruit. YOur prayers with her, in line with the Spirit, is activating, or will activate a process, that will produce (from your friends wounds) something others will, someday, partake of that will nourish and refresh them in the Lord.

Obviously, when you were sitting on her couch you were in her living room. To me that represents things you may discern on what she is going through in her life, and you will have opportunities to counsel with her.

hope this -helps. -dee NeWine

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:04 pm

Hi and Blessings,

I did not look at was presented in the other forums. Please pray into this interpretation.

I sensed the Lord was showing you, that there was more to the situation then what you know in the natural. I was sensing that there was stuff in her life that had gone bad as well not just her boyfriends. I believe the light appearance that handed the juice back to you, was an angel. The angel was saying to you, that you are in this situation and I am not going to take care of it for you. You need to learn how to deal with the situation from the things you were taught by the Holy spirit, and learn How to get rid of some things that may have been handed or passed to you that are not yours to own,that are not of him in this situation.

I believe the Lord is training you in how to deal with this situation in the way you were taught in Him. He is teaching you to discern what is for you to own and not to own in this friendship and that there are other things going on behind the scenes.

Be encouraged this is a good dream in the Lord He is showing you and revealing to you to train and equip you in this situation. Yea God!

I hope this helps.

Merry Christmas.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top