Dream of Suffocation Underwater

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Suffocation Underwater

Post by +<>< on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:22 pm

In the past week, I had this nightmare where I was struggling and fearful under much water. It looked like I was deep in this sea, and I was moving though some large, dark shipwreck structures. There was only darkness of the shadows from the huge items and a turquoise-like blue from the light that penetrated the water. I could actually breathe, but I felt heavy pressure on my chest and therefore had difficulty in breathing. During this experience, I was being told that this is what my life would be like without Christ, mainly by me not trusting Him or believing that He wants to help me. (I've known that Jesus is real and I do love Him, but I haven't been trusting Him due to my own fears that He may not help in the end.) I remember saying, "Please, I want out. I don't want to be here anymore." I was sad and afraid that I'd be here for the rest of my life or die. Even though I don't recall me confessing my acceptance of trusting God, I think I must've done it well-enough in my heart as I was somehow being lifted up to the surface, but the dream ended just before I reached it.

+<><

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Suffocation Underwater

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:58 pm

Your dream was self-explanitory. However, I want to say a prayer for you and I'd ask you read every word and agree. I was once in this place of fearfulness. You must understand that you are dealing with a spirit of fear. It's a spirit. If you could see into the spiritual realm you'd see a demon standing next to you and speaking bad thoughts in your ear. In fact that is what it's doing and all that it can do since it can't possess your body because you are in Christ. We all have struggles here and there with Trusting the Lord. I think when we get to the point Crisis comes our way and we are not Moved (in the spirit meaning You CHOOSE to trust God with the Problem) problems which are apart of life won't be a problem anymore. You will have activated the power of the Holy Spirit within to BE the Overcomer that He died on the Cross and was Ressurrected and overcame for you and me. You can't overcome anything. Christ overcame everything.

It sounds to me you need to go to the root of Trusting the Lord which is to have a renewed relationship and personal revival with the Cross and His Ressurrection. I say that because when you soak in who Christ is and what He did for you and me on the cross and understand He's overcome death and the Grave and TRULY understands what that means. Then the fear of death will leave you. I'd say find testimonies of peoples encounters with heaven and read and listen to them and it will build your faith. To many scriptures point to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. Even the story of the rich man in hell and the poor man in heaven speaks of after his death He was in the Lord's presence.

I found these fears for me before came from on some level not trusting the Lord that in His Presence was the unknown and therefore scary and ahrd to imagine. It's about faith building. Read the Word about the Promises and recognize they are promises.

Angels are sent forth to do bidding based on God's Word. So when you speak (out loud) God's word the Lord is faithful to perform His Word. If you have a situation find a scripture in line with His Word and speak it in faith.

For protection I Plead the Blood of Jesus over myself and my daughter covering us in Psalm 91, I love that passage cause it's HIS PROMISE TO YOU.

Now disclaimer if it's a desire that you want to come to pass but is'nt necessarily God's will for you then it's not going to happen if it will push you further away from the Lord. Like I am and singer and songwriter and the path I was going would have put me in the same poisition as famous friends I have now, they completely went from following Jesus to denying Jesus and following new age stuff cause most of the industry is involved with Free masonry (Satanic in origin). They ACT happy but are soooo unhappy. I am happy with true Holy Joy. Thank you Jesus what does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. I am humble and thank ful the Lord picked me out and choose me. You are the apple of his eye. At the grocery store you see a pile of apples and the one (1) you choose is the apple of your eye the one you want.

To truly know what the Lord desires for you is to completely submit all your wants and dreams to Him. Your body is a living sacrafice. He owns you but won't strong arm you. Like in your dream you he's telling you running away from Him you wont' find your destiny running away from Him you won't find peace. All the things and satisfaction is in HIM FIRST. He will then take His desires for you and place them in your heart. Therefore, He will give you....the desires ....of HIS heart.

Also there is an issue of building faith which comes by hearing the word of God. how do you hear it, read it out loud His promises about protection, faith , and his promises. There is scripture in Daniel that he had to fast for something cause the demonic forces were so strong and on the 21st day God allowed him to see into the spiritual realm and he could see his angels fighting demons tryign to oppose it coming to pass. This is spiritual warfare BUT THE LORD IS FAITHFUL. just cause it doens't happen when you want doesn't mean the Lord has forgotten you (I'm ministering to myself- AMEN).

In the name of Jesus I plead the blood of Jesus over this beloved. Lord in the name of Jesus anoint her ears to hear the Holy Spirit when it says : the Lord did NOT GIVE YOU a spirit of Fear. HE GAVE YOU a spirit of peace Love and a SOUND MIND. So when these thoughts come in and bombard beloved's thoughts Lord bring to rememberance this scripture to beloveds mind and that beloved will speak YOUR WORD YOUR Promises out loud and see YOUR Victory that the enemy will flee. In Jesus Mighty Name AMEN !

meet you in heaven
Sister Kitty

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:56 pm

Well Kitty,

I will sure come into agreement with you. Good job explaining that by the by. Easy to follow and understand. Very nice!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by +<>< on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:34 pm

Thank-you for your helpful response, Kitty. I still have issues with fear because I really don't know God as well as I should, and I've been exposed to and live with a lot of negative things. I have many health issues, most of them being permanent/incurable, and have had frequent experiences where I actually heard voices tell me I'll never be healed.

In one instance, I accidentally injured myself one night without me immediately realizing it as the initial pain wasn't too bad. I do remember what happened, and shortly after I hurt myself, this authoritative, masculine voice told me that I'll "be affected by this night for the rest of my life." I didn't realize I injured myself until the next day, and I still have these physical issues to this very day after about two years! (This is because my wounds actually can't be surgically repaired, or so I was told by my doctor.) I was physically alone in my room that night, yet that voice was so real that it seemed like there was literally another person with me. After this happened, I'd sometimes wake-up to being told in my dreams that I'll "never be healed."

Another time, I went in another room to leave my mother alone, who was very bitter at the time. I soon had this voice speak to me in my mind that said in a negative tone, "You better go spend time with your dying mother." I thought, "She isn't dying! That's rediculous!" Not so, since she did die about a month afterward from pancreatic cancer. (My mother passed-away on February 12, 2009, at fifty-seven years old.)

Recently, I had a similar mental-voice experience again where I was told I'll develop a "permanent jaw condition." This occurred some months ago last year, and I now have temporomandibular joint disorder, or TMJ/TMD. It was worse initially, and at least I seem to have a lot less pain with it and maybe more mobility. My jaw is still rather stiff, and I'll have soreness and jaw-cracking/-popping at times. I notice that the muscles in my face tighten when I'm stressed, agitated, or focusing deeply, but I don't really clench my teeth unless I do in my sleep where I believe I'm stressed at times in my dream life.

I physically feel like I'm twice my current age and I'm living in the prison of my body. Also, and I don't mean this in the sense that I want to or believe I'm going to Hell, but I feel like I'm at Hell's doorstep nowadays if that makes sense. I've gotten to the point that I honestly feel (and fear) that my circumstances are more real than God. This is all pretty messed-up. I do believe God is real and love Him, and I have been healed of some things before, but it's difficult to trust Someone you don't entirely know for changes that seem like will never come.

+<><

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top