Touched By An Angel?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Touched By An Angel?

Post by miamichele7 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:12 pm

I do not know where I am in this dream, but a man came up to me, he was dressed nicely in a suit, and he came up to me, like I was on his list of people that day, and he put his hand on the back of my neck. His hand was so, that his fingers were on one side of my neck and his thumb on the other side. He said, "I know what this is, I have seen this kind of virus many times before." Then suddenly I was slain in the spirit. I was laying on the floor on my side (and in real life I was in bed on my side). All of the pains left my body, I was totally aware of what was going on. Then I felt myself coming back into reality and somehow or another I was able to push myself back into being slain in the spirit. It felt so wonder and so beautiful! When I woke up, it seemed so real, and a faith builder!
Any thoughts on this would be appreciated! Thanks!

miamichele7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Touched By An Angel?

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:34 pm

Hello Miamichele! Have you been struggling with a health issue recently? I believe the dream was an actual encounter you were having with an angel of the Lord. I believe you actually received some healing impartation in the dream. It's no wonder that you felt so great when you woke up! I believe this was a literal vistiation that you had!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:27 pm

I agree with Sandra

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:59 pm

I believe this is the Lord since he and he alone can heal. Awesome dream.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:23 pm

You know what? I believe Connie is right. There is not one scripture that I can think of that ever shows an angel of the Lord healing anyone. I was basing my insight on something that my parents experienced when my brother was a baby. He was very sick, almost at the point of death and my parents prayed for him. Later that evening my mom heard some voices and saw in the Spirit that some angels of the Lord were standing over his crib and praying over him. The next morning he was completely healed! But, that is NOT scripture, and we cannot go by that. Jesus is the Healer! And, I believe that you had a visitation of the healing power of God. Thanks for setting that straight, Connie!

Back to top Go down

Post by miamichele7 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:15 pm

Thanks for all of your responses. Yes I have had troubles with my neck and have been praying for months for a healing. I do believe that God and Jesus are the only healers, but I do believe that the angels are messengers and ministers. I do remember in Daniel when the angel appeared to him, "Again the one who looked like a man touched me and gave me strength" and continues in verse 19, "he said, 'Peace! Be strong now; be strong.' When he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, 'Speak, my lord, since you have given me strength.'" I do believe that God was sending a message to me, one that I have been praying so hard for. I just thank the Lord for strengthening me emotionally and physically. Really, God is totally Awesome!

miamichele7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:50 pm

You are very welcome! I will believe with you that you have received your healing in Jesus mighty name!.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miamichele7 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:05 pm

This is just what happened to me about an hour or so ago. I turned on the TV and just happened to catch the last part of Sid Roth. On his show is a man named Bruce Van Natta. Bruce wrote a book from his experiences with angels. The name of his book is called, "Saved by Angels." It was as if it were a confirmation for me. It is an amazing story, you can watch in on www.sidroth.org.
In his story he had a couple of friends come and pray with him in the hospital. In my dream a man in a suit came and placed his hands on me. As I watched Bruce's story, when he was in the hospital and these guys came and prayed over him, they both had suits on and it was like my dream. I just watched the story in awe. I felt like it was a confirmation for me.

miamichele7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:35 pm

I do concur, just recently i had an encounter as well, i have been ill and been praying about it for years now, but that night was special because just after i called my wife to pray for me i felt asleep, then i dreamt about a nurse she walked right up to me and gave me a tablet and told me up healed forever, i took it and woke up !!! Brothers and Sisters I stand to share this amazing testimony to the GLORY OF GOD, since then i have been better and i keep getting stronger each passing second, Hallelujah, GOD is our HEALER, Jehovah RAPHA.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top