A HAUNTED ROOM!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A HAUNTED ROOM!

Post by kellsy2004 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:31 am

hey fellow dreamers.I had a dream last nite,I was in a woman's house and one room in the whole house seemed haunted.She showed me around and the ouse was huge with many rooms,the outside of the house was very neat,and the best in neighbourhood.she told me she and her husband were moving out because of the haunted room and was very scared.I told her all we need to do is pray for 3hours or so and the demon would be gone and she didn't have to move out of a whole house because one room was haunted,but she seemed to have her mind made up.what does it mean and why am I dreaming of a woman I don't know.is the dream about me or some else??

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A HAUNTED ROOM!

Post by rbarnett on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:30 am

As soon as I saw the title of your dream the Spirit of God said warfare. Houses normally represent a person/dwelling place. When it is a home it represent the heart. Someone appears to have it all together to others by their outside appearance. However, there seems to be an area in their lives where they enemy has come in and is tormenting them (this can be done unknowingly). Moving out represents running because the woman and her husband do not want to confront these demons (issues). The woman's unwillingness to stay could represent a lack of faith/belief. Or she may know that the demonic force/or power is very strong and deep and she does not feel she is ready or able to handle it.

Ask God is this about you, someone you know, or someone will will meet in the future? Ask what the door is-where did the demonic force come in? Have you or anyone you know experienced the occult-horoscopes, numerology, witchcraft, fortune telling, ouji board, chants, casting spells, tea leaves. etc? Once you know the source you can close at door (portal) and command the spirits to leave.

rbarnett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:57 am

I agree with rbarnett. Good councel here.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:20 pm

Thanks rbarnett and dove solutions.I'll inquire of the Lord.please pray with me..stay blessed

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top