Three types of broken gate, what can the second one mean? And how can I fix the gates?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three types of broken gate, what can the second one mean? And how can I fix the gates?

Post by butterfly on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:11 am

I have dreamt at various times about gates at my home being broken. The first dream I can recall was a black gate at my home that was crooked and my father telling me to close the gate (I don't have any black gates at home so I am assuming that it means sin and God is telling me to close the gate of sin in my life). The second gate I dreamt about was also crooked and it looked like it needed repairing, I saw some tools near by. I was on the computer outside looking on a website and my friend was looking at me very angrily (don't know what this gate represents, I thought this dream meant nothing until later. Me and my friend are not exactly on good terms). I don't know what this gate means and what God is saying. Then the third gate I have dreamt about occured recently where I was a doctor (I didn't look like myself), I attempted to close a gate that was in a very bad shape, while closing the gate the gate completely crumbled and I felt unsecure because anybody could come in (like a thief etc), I believe that represents a lack of protection.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three types of broken gate, what can the second one mean? And how can I fix the gates?

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:47 am

it means the one that is hindering your revelation.
that is why this relationship will be cut.
after wondering together in desert Abraham and Lot walked together
until they increased however the revelation of God did not come to Abraham when lot dwelt it with him in the camp.
there is a difference in Who served the Lord and who doesn't.
the Other door 3rd you are called to be a restorer of broken fences..
and this has to do with your folks,you do not feel able to perform this job due the knowledge and weakness you had shown in the past in front of them.
But you are beign qualify by God,A new creature,
with the spirit of the living God operating throught you.
keep pushing and interceeding..God is listening..
May the Lord Bless You and Keep you.

Back to top Go down

Re: Three types of broken gate, what can the second one mean? And how can I fix the gates?

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:16 am

Gates are pathways the enemy uses to gain enterance into our lives. They are there because we have allowed them. We do this when we have not been as faithful to read the word each day, when we have allowed things to happen that we normally as Christians would not. Like not praying everyday or not having fellowship with Christians. These are just a few things that we let slip so to speak. He is asking you to repent of that and close those gates so the enemy cannot torment you.

I pray this is of some help,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:29 pm

Thanks for your help mbstudent and Dove.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:48 pm

Amen, I had a gate dream, and it was because I kept dwelling on my deceased beloved-the lord told me i had to close the gate and lock it. In the dream, a strong wind kept blowing it open until i locked it to go forward so i could get a release to marry. so i did, and i have been going forward since...

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:58 am

Thanks very much HisLightBeam. I never knew it could mean that. I have had two more dreams where two gates are fully restored and look even stronger, I have been praying more than usual and that's why I believe God is restoring the gates. However someone keeps leaving the gate open and I keep on having to lock it, I don't know if it is me or someone else.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top