my husband stepping into a river;(his future)life in the Spirit or emotions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my husband stepping into a river;(his future)life in the Spirit or emotions?

Post by traveller on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:16 pm

As i mentioned in a previous dream topic i'm believing for my husband's salvation. In that context i prayed to God to show me when this is going to happen..
The same night i had the following dream:

My husband and I are on a trip/adventure somewhere in the mountains. The same beautiful mountain scenery as i've seen in previous dreams.. We were on a clearing looking straight towards a creekbed with water flowing in and out (like tidal, sometimes flowing, sometimes dry). I could see the main river flowing right behind it and this was the river that fed the creek we saw first. I could somehow see a sideview of that river as it flowed:Deep and clear beautiful mountain water. This main river was also connected to another mountain creek that came flowing in from our right side, sort of a small waterfall. My husband stepped into the main river and started walking up to follow the stream, looked like he was exploring and having a good time doing this. (IRL this is very much like him too when we go bushwalking:-) He didn't mind getting wet. Whilst he was doing this I was looking to the right to where I knew the track was where I thought we should go.
We then continued on together, walking on a gravel road, like u see in the mountains. Then all of a sudden a street of european looking/joined houses appeared. Couldn't see if we were still in the mountains but we weren't in a town either, just this street. My husband knocked on the door of the first house because he thought it was his nan's house. The host(am not sure who this was or if it was his grandpa)opened the door and there were quite some guests in the house. Among the guests inside the house was a young couple from my church and someone else that in the dream i recognised but couldn't remember when i woke up ;-(
We were waiting in the hallway of the house, my husband wanted to wait, I wanted to go as it felt we'd come unannounced and it was obviously busy. However, we waited with 2 other people in the hallway. The host didn't mind us being there, and assured us the others would soon be leaving and then there would be time for us.

Then another scene in a walkway of a hotel (that I somehow knew from a previous dream?) but here we also waited in the walkway/hallway. There were comfortable chairs; the owner of the hotel apologized for having us wait there but I said: 'it's ok, these chairs are comfy for now, we'll be right'. I knew somehow the room we were waiting for would be ok, so was happy to wait for it. There were 5 of us, like we were together.
Then i woke up, feeling rather excited about it all:-) but don't know exactly why..

I looked up all bible verses on water and rivers and got quite encouraged by the meaning of living water, as that's what the river in the dream looked like, so clear. However, on Mia's interp site she mentiones water could be life in the spirit but also emotions. I want to learn to interp my dreams and am asking God for help, but somehow i'm still not there..

Any thoughts and/or interpretations are welcome....

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lengthy but neccessary

Post by rbarnett on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:17 am

Interpretation Tips

First and foremost: All interpretation of dreams comes from God

Although there is basic symbolism remember every dreamer has a dream language specif to him or her so the individual understands whaat is being revealed about themselves. For instance, whenever I dream about my biological father, I know he represents God the Father.

Note the emotions/thoughts with the dream. Fear and anxiety are not of God. We can also get dreams from the enemy as well as our soulish realm.

Note colors, numbers and directions.

With that being said, what do mountains represent to you. The can be symbolic of protection, trial or the presence of God.

Rivers (in your dream) represent the spirit. Out of your belly shall flow rivers of living water. But, note the different flow and depth of the river.

Mountain-peace and comfort-this represents being in a place your husband trust and feels secure.

Creekbed-ebb & flow-your husband is torn. Sometimes he's ready to commit and sometimes he's not. His heart is the creekbed. The river flows to it bc of your intercession.

Main River-Spirit of God. Husband's exploring-he is seeking God. You know the way, but your husband has to find his own way at his own pace. Know man comes to the Father except he be drawn. God is in the process of drawing him.

Right-power or authority
Houses/hotel-transition. Growth as indicated by your willingness to wait. European houses-your husband looking for answers in what's familiar to him. 5-grace. God's grace is sufficient. Hotel-place of (spiritual) rest. Four-creation, earth. God is doing a creative work in your husband while he is at spiritual rest.

The time is not yet long for it will be a quick work says the Lord. Rejoice and be glad. For when I act who can reverse it? When I snatch from the fire no one can take out of my hand.Though the vision tarry wait on it. In the end it will speak and not lie saith God.

rbarnett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my husband stepping into a river;(his future)life in the Spirit or emotions?

Post by traveller on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:55 pm

Thank you so much rbarnett for the time you took to reply so extensively!!
What you wrote spoke to me. I will keep interceding for my husband and praising HIM for the work He's doing!
Mountains in this dream were indeed beautiful, majestic, usually in my dreams like an exciting and beautiful place to be. In other dreams I've been on a mountain and seemed more of a trial..but that wasn't the case in this one:-)
'God's grace is sufficient'... that is something I've been meditating on lately as that's sometimes a difficult concept for me to fully grasp, but I know it's true!(..)
'The time is not yet long for it will be a quick work says the Lord. Rejoice and be glad. For when I act who can reverse it? When I snatch from the fire no one can take out of my hand.Though the vision tarry wait on it. In the end it will speak and not lie saith God.'
That just made me cry and so explains the excited feeling I had when I woke up after this dream. I will say
and PRAISE the Lord...

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my husband stepping into a river;(his future)life in the Spirit or emotions?

Post by traveller on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:35 pm

My husband had the following dream a couple of nights ago. When he told me it reminded me of my own dream about us waiting at the hotel.. So that's why i've posted it onto this one. Don't know if it is related but am praying for Holy Spirit led revelation/confirmation. God bless you all!

Husband's dream:
He was driving the old van he used to have (like seven years ago). He arrived at a hotel which was a tall building with many rooms. He stayed in a room a couple of levels below the top level. When he was in the room he noticed his room was connected with a staircase, to a room below him. He went down the staircase to check it out and ended up in this room of an Iranian guy. The guy told him he was Iranian and he was travelling around and that he belonged to the military. My husband felt uncomfortable (couldn't remember for what reason), so he went back up to his room. He didn't feel safe, knowing that this military guy could get into his room too. Husband gets scared and wants to run away from there. He gets outside the windom and starts climbing up the hotel (on the outside). There were grips on the outside that he could put his hands in to make the climbing easier. He said that whilst he was climbing the hotel changed into a wooden model, much smaller.

Next scene:
It's night time. The hotel has changed into a big ship and is in full sea. Husband's old van has been changed into a floating seaworthy vehicle/boat, but still looks like the van on top. Husband is sitting in it (in the living/sleeping area of the van) whilst the van is being towed at the back of the vehicle by the big ship. So the van/boat is towed back to front..

I've posted this dream separately now on the dreamboard under 'hotel changing into boat and car being towed by boat/hotel' as easier to see.

Last edited by traveller on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .change location of post)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top