Pergatory and dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pergatory and dragon

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:44 pm

In a dream last year I was on this desolate plateau (part of a desolate canyon) near the edge with huge numbers of people. Standing guard was a dragon like creature. He was waiting for something or someone. He was facing "east". We all were. It was dead silent. No one spoke to anyone else, there was no point. No one thought of escaping, there was no point. No one begged or pleaded their case to be set free, there was no point. No one thought of taking their lives, they couldn't. No one thought of asking God for help, there was no point. The dragon was silent as well. There was utter hopelessness that was indescribable and utter void with no God, no peace, no comfort, no love.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pergatory and dragon

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:10 am

Revelations 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven, as it were for half an hour. 2 And I saw seven angels standing in the presence of God; and there were given to them seven trumpets.

That was the first thing that came to mind for me. Maybe a time line for you biblically. Not sure there. The time is drawing very near.

Hope this helps,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:06 pm

I too feel it in my bones and also see the signs. when I was 6 I was watching my mother cook and I told her that "I am never going to die" . I didn't say it in a rebellious, or braggart attitude but stated it as if I knew my future. I actually grew up wondering if it could possibly be true?

There was silence in the heaven... It was dead silent...
It fits so far.

I forgot to mention an aspect of the dream:
The sky was red and brewing angrily with no sound either

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top