coming of Jesus dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coming of Jesus dream

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:32 pm

I had a dream several months ago (sometime this year I think) in my dream I was outside and it was dark. I was standing with a group of people looking up to the heavens. a face appeared in the clouds (it seemed one dimensional like looking at the tv screen) and the people around me started screaming and crying and no one could stand and all went to their hands and knees. Normally in dreams like this I would have been scared but I wasn't in this one. I don't remember if any words were spoken.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: coming of Jesus dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:49 am

Every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord! Praise the Lord. You are not afraid because you know your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. What an awesome dream.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:29 pm

Yep I agree with Connie that was a dream to give to the churches that He's Coming and Coming soon. HURRAY!

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:59 pm

That excites me so much!!! Because, all my life I have had a HUGE fear that my dreams were telling me I was going to hell and there was nothing I could do about it no matter how much I pleaded with Yahweh to be saved through Jesus that eventually I would fall asleep in Jesus and miss the rapture (I don't pay any mind to the rapture anymore, it has too many triggers that cause me to worry that I'm not doing enough to get to heaven, which is not of God).

Was that dream meant for me to inform churches, or just to tell for others to inform churches? Most people don't listen to me.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

jesus

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:36 pm

oh honey you or any of us for that matter cant work our way into heaven. I know you said that you know those thought s are from satan so you must embrace God's word as promises. The Lord said He did not give you a spirit of fear but one of peace love and a sound mind and whenever you have those fearful thoughts repeat that scripture and really understand what it is saying to you. I know I feel people aren't listening either sometimes I'm the holy roller noone want s to listen to but you never know when your planting a seed and at the right moment God will water it more share your dream and your testimony as the Lord leads you. My testimony grows everyday cause everyday we fall short but we ask for forgiveness and our slate is wiped clean every time therefore you won't miss the rapture and wuth each mistake and epiphany of how the lord got you out is a testimony to someone else

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:02 pm

Preach it Kitty!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:02 pm

Thank you so much for the encouragement Kitty!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top