Jupiter and it's spot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jupiter and it's spot

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:37 pm

When I was a teen I had a dream in my dream it was night and I was in a bed room that had 3 walls and no ceiling. The night sky was overhead and a bed was to my right. I was looking up and there looming over my head was Jupiter with it's big red spot.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jupiter and it's spot

Post by Halo on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:51 pm

~Wow, that's a pretty good memory {long term memory} infact. Being a teen brings about a time of uncertaintee's, Amen. A teen knows everything, but yet nothing at all, lol.....to big to ride a bicycle, but to small to drive a car, especially at the age of 13, 14, 15, lol.... Here is something to chew on; Often a bed represents a ''covenant'', God will often bring us around-about with ''do you remember when'', when he does this it is reminder of the covenant that he has made with us in time's past....We just need to be reminded sometimes, Amen. We can alway's look up {to the Father} when all else fail's. I think you know what the red-spot means.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:30 pm

Thanks Halo!! That dream has been on my mind ever since...
I have been trying to think of what the red spot means but I don't get it.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:52 pm

~The Blood that Jesus shed for you and me and Humanity.

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rbarnett on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:50 am

The red spot was the first thing that jumped out at me too. It is called a eye of the storm. Space/planet represent he celestial/heavenly realm. By the three dreams you've listed it seems that God has given you vision into the war between the kingdoms of light (God) and darkness (satan). The dragon tries to keep people in bondage, but he's waiting because he knows his time is short and Christ is coming back. Reminds we of the war in Revelations when the dragon was cast into the abyss.

rbarnett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:47 pm

Really cool Halo and rbarnett!!

I've been so troubled by my dreams my whole life and always felt like they were saying I was going to hell in a handbasket and I was a hopeless cause!!

Could it be that the red spot means what both of you say?

rbarnett, in regards to the dragon trying to keep everyone in bondage, is that why I'm there too? Or, could it be that I was there to experience what utter hopelessness feels like for some purpose?

I have a lot more dreams. I never imagined that my nightmares were given by Yahweh as visions or that He would ever give me any!! I have been and am so desperate for interpretations, to be free of the condemnation and guilt that I had felt from them

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top