can't go to a very important banquet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

can't go to a very important banquet

Post by MaMa on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:15 pm

i have already had this kind of dreams several times in the last two three months. i was suppose to go to a very important banquet in my dream. people were all trying to dress up and wear make up and i as well was trying to look for a very nice dress for the banquet in my dream. but i was already late for it. i tried very hard to hurry up and go to the banquet, but somehow there were lots of distractions and made me couldn't go to the banquet. i thought i was ready to go eventually but then found out that i didn't wear the right shoes to go. so i needed to go back to change my shoes. i woke up feeling so disappointed that i couldn't go to the banquet.
i had several other dreams are all like that. i felt the same way that there were lots of things trying to stop me from going to something that is very important to me.
i had another dream two nights ago. seeing myself trying to get ready for something very important. i finally finished everything and got on a big truck ready to go with my husband. then i had a second dream right after this truck dream. i was running very fast (the fastest i got in my entire life) to catch a bus. i got on the bus and trying very hard to find all the changes that i got to pay for it.
do you think these dreams are all related? i feel like God is leading me to do something or some new direction for my spiritual life. but i don't know how to response and what to do about it. please help me! thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Truck and Banquet Dream

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:30 am

Sounds like (as long as you are Christian and believe Jesus is your Lord and Saviour) There is something very important that the Lord has planned for you (you were an invited guest to the banquet) but spiritual warfare and distracting spirits are taking you off course and preventing you from getting there. When you changed your shoes made me think of the Psalms about the Lord directs our footsteps and you weren't ready to go. So overall where God's perfect will to take you it sounds your not ready for, you should let the Lord pick your shoes and get you ready to go (submit to him) and you stop trying to prepare yourself for his task.

This can also be prophetic in the sense you don't know what God is preparing you for yet but the Lord will soon reveal and letting you know that you will have demonic forces trying to keep you from your destiny. So good news In All cases of dreams you can pray against the bad stuff. In Jesus name I pray that every hindering spirit that has come against MaMa or intends to come against her be removed Father you said that one can put a thousand to flight and two ten thousand demonic spirits to flight. So we declare the victory for you put all sins and evil spirits on the Cross with you that day and you overcame so we plead the Blood of Jesus over her and her family that no enemy has no authority over her and she is free to allow you to direct her footsteps. Mama surrunder and submit to the Lord's will in this hour and what He is trying to do/ fix in you. In Jesus Name AMEN

Last if you are or have been straying from the Lord recently, since our generation WILL see the 2nd coming of the Lord then He might be telling you to wake up or you'll stray to far and become Luke Warm Revelation 3:16 and will not be able to come to the big banquet the marriage supper of the Lamb. Amen. (the above prayer still applies)

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: can't go to a very important banquet

Post by MaMa on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:01 pm

thank you so much for helping me. i think what you told me really help to explain the situation here. i know the Lord is guiding me to have a closer relationship with him. but i am so busy with my kids and housework. i really don't know how to response to God. i definitely want to submit my life totally to him. so what should i do now? and as you mentioned about the demonic hindrance, what should i do about that?

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:24 pm

I am in the same situation my alone time with God where I can have quietness and prayer and the occasional soaking in his presence (cause my desk is closed off to others) is at work. When I get home it's noise and mommy city. That is our calling even if it's a few moments in the shower or tub or on break at work, the Lord KNOWs our situations as with many moms. So if we can make the time we spend with him as power packed as possible if you have a few moments alone in the car praise, praise praise and always through out your day keep Him on your mind. Personally I often take Holy Communion sometimes every day a moment in the morning remebering what Christ did on the Cross for us, I eat the Matza =body and drink Langers grape juice though some drink red wine= blood. I sense a difference in my day after I've put Him first at 5 am when I wake up and it's still quiet. The key is to use those moments you have with Him to count. Hope this helps sister and I'll meet you in heaven.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:35 pm

thank you so much kitty. i now try to be more focus and think more about God. you are right i should use every moment that i have to either praise God or read some scriptures. i think this is the most important thing for me to do at this point. i also try to do my quiet time after i put my kids go to bed. we will see how the Lord is going to lead me. thank you for your prayer for me.

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top