Don't know what it means

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't know what it means

Post by danaye0725 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:20 am

When I first got saved I would find my self going into the LORD's prayer whenever I would have a bad dream. I guess because I know how to pray now if I have a bad dream I go into prayer casting down whatever it is that is attacking me. So my praying has progressed so much so that at times while praying I've had fire coming out of my mouth and I can literally feel the warmth and power of the holy spirit coming over me(my body that is sleeping not the me in my dream) at times during these dreams.
But just last night I dreamed that I was with a past boyfriend in a house with his family and I wanted to have sex with him. I was trying to find a empty place where we could go alone so we went into a bathroom that was connected to a bedroom I thought was empty. When I realized his auntie was in the bedroom I was trying to pull him in the bath tub but I realized that there was filthy water in the tub, I didn't like it but I wanted to have sex with him so badly I was willing to get my feet dirty in the tub to be hidden by the shower curtain. Now right when I(me who is sleeping) realized that the me in my dream was about to have sex I immediatly began to pray loud in my head and shortly there after I awoke from my dream.
The trip part about it is I have not fornacated in over 3 yrs and have no intentions on doing it and the person who was in my dream I only had sex with 1 time in life and we broke up because it wasn't good.(forgive my bluntness but at 1 time in my life I was very permiscious and shallow)
So my questions are whats the relevance of me(sleeping me) being concious of what dream me is doing to thepoint where I'm(sleeping me) going into prayer for(dream me).I mean I don't think you can commit sin in your dreams, RIGHT? And does the dirty water mean something? What does it mean when I can literally feel the power of the spirit in my dreams, what does it mean when I am praying and crying in my dream and I wake up with tears rolling down my face?PLEASE be led by the spirit when answering! Just kinda confused & want some revelation. THANKS N ADVANCE>

danaye0725

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't know what it means

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:44 am

I've had this same issue I'm celibate as well almost 3 years. you have to cast the spirit of Lust away from you. It's a lustful demon that caused us to fornicate before is out to tempt you. Masturbation isn't even allowed cause your mind goes to dirty places to get off. These would be my suggestions. Pray and cast the lustful spirit away. If you notice he comes back. Fast for a day and read your word about the Lord is your righteousness in HIM you are made whole and clean. Also one can send a thousand to flight and two ten thousand demons to flight In Jesus name I agree with Danaye to cast the lustful spirit in to the depths of hell this demon has no authority over her or no authority to be around her. In Jesus Name send ministering angels of protection to emcamp around her dream realm and protect her from evil and influencing spirits. Lord we plead the Blood of Jesus over her and her mind and dreams. Lord her mind is your Holy Place A Holy of Holies let this place not be defiled by flesh. In Jesus name I pray that every hindering spirit that has come against her be removed Father So we declare the victory for you put all sins and evil spirits on the Cross with you that day and you overcame so we plead the Blood of Jesus over her and her family that no enemy has no authority over her and she is free . She will surrunder and submit to your will in this hour and what you are trying to do. In Jesus Name AMEN

If you still have a problem after all this fast from food AND SECULAR TV and fill up with the Word so your faith is stronger and it WILL GO AWAY! Amen !

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:51 am

I think the being concious of what dream me is doing is your SPIRIT MAN IS NEVER ASLEEP so your body is asleep and the DREAM you is actually your SPIRIT seeing what is really going on in the spirit realm.

You can't commit sin in your dreams it's unfair ground cause your asleep but you can pray against it.

Water like water baptism is supposed to be Holy Water. the Dirty water was just telling you what the Unholy lustful spirit intends to do with you, which is tempt you to lust and defile the Holy water (cause you to backslide- whether sex with a man or masturbation) Truth is the Lord is your righteousness, not your flesh that over came but his flesh over came in HIM you are righteous and clean as long as you whole heartedly repent.

watch this I love this show you can hit the archives to see more
http://www.sidroth.org/site/News2?abbr=tv_&page=NewsArticle&id=7469&security=1041&news_iv_ctrl=1194

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:53 am

I think the being concious of what dream me is doing is your SPIRIT MAN IS NEVER ASLEEP so your body is asleep and the DREAM you is actually your SPIRIT seeing what is really going on in the spirit realm.

You can't commit sin in your dreams it's unfair ground cause your asleep but you can pray against it.

Water like water baptism is supposed to be Holy Water. the Dirty water was just telling you what the Unholy lustful spirit intends to do with you, which is tempt you to lust and defile the Holy water (cause you to backslide- whether sex with a man or masturbation) Truth is the Lord is your righteousness, not your flesh that over came but his flesh over came in HIM you are righteous and clean as long as you whole heartedly repent.

Last edited by lola21st on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : website guidelines - no references to external ministries, please....thanks!)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by danaye0725 on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:28 am

Thank you KITTY for your REPLY and I believe you hit dead on the nail. I felt peace after reading and praying your pray. And what you said really made since after I thought about it. I appreciatte you taking time out and also being a willing vessel for GOD to use to bring revelation to me.So I too would like to bless you,Heavenly Father I come before you once again Thanking & Praising you for all that you are and all that you do. You are the lover of my soul, my redeemer and my rock, I bless your name. I come before you lifting up KITTY, GOD asking that you would continue to bless the work of her hands, continue to straighten her pathways give her 20/20 spiritual vision GOD in all things concerning our kingdom. God I pray that as she continues to be submissive to your will for her life that you would show her intimately the blessings and revelation she desires. LORD I thank you for directing her to my post and giving her a chance to share her parts of her testimony and for her being a intecssor on my behalf. GOD you are so faithful and you are not a man that you should lie so I pray this prayer in expectation of your answering it. I believe your word and I know my sister does as well so we will rejoice together in advance for the blessings that you are gonna faithfully pour upon her. God continue to fill her cup and allow it to over flow, keep her mind, body and soul in perfect peace. I pray all this in your precious son and my saviors name, JESUS THE CHRIST AMEN!!!

danaye0725

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:47 am

this is the entity behind this.
Ba'al-zebub, also called Beelzebub or Beelzebul is known as the 'prince of demons'. In the Synoptic Gospels (Matthew, Mark and Luke), it's who the Pharisees accused Jesus of being because he could cast out demons. For instance:
this entity imitates the Holy spirit work also.
always bring lust to seduce those that had been called to priesthood.
when you save yourself from pleasures like sex you are offering your body as a living sacriface to the Lord
The Holy spirit will dwell in you and your prayer are very powerful. s you without beign aware can move in spiritual realms..very high where these spirits works...
You can interceed and be an opposition there in those spheres the enemy used to operate without trouble before,but now that you had been awaken the enemy brings war to you, causing confusion giving you the impression that you are not worthy for the call.
we are tempted in our desires and emotions,
Cast down this dream and the images place in you,Pray and do not stop ..I know the Holy Spirit is calling you to fight, when you have this dream again wake up and pray..it is not going to be easy at the beggining but like a soldier your voice is required to stand in the gap when the enemy launches his attacks on our brothers.
You are beign call to interceed.
May the Lord Bless you and keep you.

Last edited by mbstudent on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Thank you so much I really appreciate

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:11 am

your prayers.

Hugs and Kisses meet you on the other side at the Wedding Feast. Intamacy and Waiting on the Lord is the key to everything.
With Love
Sister Kitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by danaye0725 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:06 pm

Thank you mbstudent,
I know you are correct about me being called to intercede and appreciate you bringing confirmation. I have urges almost all the time to just pray pray pray, often times I am awakened between the hours of 1am and 3am and another GODFEARING woman told me that I was being called to intercede. I am eager to be used by GOD and am puzzled by some of the dreams I have but what you are saying makes plenty of sense so I thank you for your input and pray you continue to let the LORD use you to bring revelation and confirmation to others as they are in need.

danaye0725

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MANIFESTATION

Post by danaye0725 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:22 pm

Hello all,
Just wanted you all to know that I was help by both KITTY & MBSTUDENT they really hit the nail on the head. I have no doubt that the LORD gave them insight and they were obedient in sharing it. I not only recieved revelation and interpretation of my dream but my being called to being an intercessor was confirmed also. I thank GOD for leading me to this sight and praise GOD for his obedient children sharing there insightful posts with me. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!

danaye0725

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:55 am

Blessed be the Lord
He is faithful and his word true
May the Lord Bless You and keep you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:08 pm

danaye
Congrats on your celibacy, the Lord can keep you--I can attest!

First of all I just wanted to mention that the desire to have sex is not a sin or a bad thing--God made it to be good and to be an expression worship to him within marriage. In addition, just because you wanted to have sex with your ex in the dream doesn't mean that you're lusting after him but only you know of your personal struggle to maintain purity.

Most dreams are symbolic of literal real-life situations. I don't think that this dream is signaling sex per say, but I wonder if you just want to be intimate (as in be close to him, one on one contact, etc) with your ex? Do you miss him or regret the break up? Our feelings in dreams are often exaggerated and I wonder if In real life you're just longing to reconnect with your ex, even though it doesn't seem feasible or right to you right now?

Personally, whenever I think of a bathroom, bathtub, or shower, I think of cleansing. The water was dirty in your dream, and I wonder if you feel like you're having impure thoughts against your ex or you think wanting to have sex with him is bad? Is wanting to reconnect/communicate with him a 'secret or hidden' desire of yours that you really don't want anyone to know about?

I've had many a dreams of wanting to reconnect and/or 'have relations' with not only my ex but other guys and I think that was just my desire to want to be held or loved by a guy (have that companionship, which surfaced as sex in my dream). Ask God to give you clarity on your dreams and your feelings in them, because your feelings in your dreams are VERY important and can point to revelations.

I've had dreams where I could talk to myself in the dream and where the holy spirit was heavy on me, I believe at those points in my dream I was just really connecting with God (our soul is where our mind and emotions are located and your dreams happen in your mind don't they?)

We are here to pray with you and to ask God to give you more clarity. Don't worry, God has the answers--it just takes a little consistency in reading his word and listening to him when he speaks.

Smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top