question on "windows" iand "houses"n dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

question on "windows" iand "houses"n dreams

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:46 am

I have a lengthy question as i am comparing my "window dreams" and "house" dreams asking for knowledge

Some of my dreams take place in my current home...or a home that I once lived in...does this have any significance as opposed to other homes?

example: the prophetic dream of the underground bombings in England:
I had a dream about this that took place in a home that I moved from when I was 5 years old.
i was in the basement of the home in a bed, my little daughter was climbing into bed with me and I cautioned her to be quiet, then whispered for her to look,
"Look ovet there, i told her, (I pointed to ghost like men, all standing over a table with a map or plans...studying it) I said, see those evil enmities, they are plotting against us. and she said, "No mama those are real men plotting against us......all of a sudden I hear the voice of my son in authority yelling loudly "FIVE" and I wake up.

that morning I had breakfast with my Muslim son in law an had an opportuntiy to share how God talks to his children....he asked me what it meant and I told him that men are plotting against us and it is underground....also that 5 is and important word in his message.
this dream was in a house that i grew up in.

in a dream prohesying the bombings in Iraq.....I was in the white house having this dream- and it took place before 9-11 and before Iraq was even in the news....Iran was the one people were talking about and my pastors secretary asked me..."Are you sure it is Iraq we bomb in this dream...dont you mean Iran? and I said, no because the president of Iraq came to me in the dream with his derby in his hands...
that dream was in the white house

My dream about a leopard skinned man running right up to my window and looking in was last week...and It was the house I now live in

I had a dream a few months ago with cows and monks in my backyard in the dark qjket.h herding cows.....and another dream that I originally came on this site with in August....that took place in a brand spanking new two level home....please give me any signigicant lessons on the home of the dream...significance of actually living in this real homeor not and the windows....large windows...are they of a larger nature....my front door window is small but i was very scared, initaily to see a leopard coverd man looking in .....

right before 9/11 I was in an old home big...and i was at the front door and the whole porch was covered with Afghanistanians smoking hash and they were evil...which then led me on a search for my husband because I was afraid.

any learning today i will swallow whole thank you.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: question on "windows" iand "houses"n dreams

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:52 am

I will share more about the white house dream....in reading i see it might help. I was in the white house when a man comes to the door...dark man with a derby hat...he says please dont bomb my country....I almost laugh it seemed so silly, that we would bomb Iraq wasnt even hardly in the news that summer...so I king of laughed and I said, Oh dont even worry no, of course, you are in no danger...but just at the moment we heard cheering down the hall and I went to open that door where the sound was coming from and it was full of computers and screens modems and men in uniforms cheering that they had just bombed Iraq.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:10 am

Linda -

I moved your post to the "Symbols" folder within the "Dreams and Visions" section of the site so that it's more visible.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:19 pm

I know that Leopard skin is a symbol of Persia. it can also represent Africa, but in the dream, the man is in a leopard skin costume. He is attacking my door, my front door and when I see this I am terrified, as it is violent.

I am continuing to pray about this dream because many of my dreams are national or international. Many times my front door in my dreams has been representative of our country.

Months before 9/11 and or any of that ...God showed me a front porch full of afghanistanian men who were evil and smoking hash on my front porch....I went into the home to find my husband.

Right before we bombed Iraq, but even before 9/11 that summer I called my pastor with a dream that the president of Iraq came to the white house and in my God dream I witnessed him asking me please donT bomb his country. I assured him that bombing his country was the furthest thing from our mind and not to worry...but at that instant cheering in one of the rooms got our attention and when I opended the door the men in uniforms were celebrating that they had just bombed Iraq.

I want to ask for discernment and Gods revelation for this dream. please. If God gives you an answer. Thank you. Linda

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:32 am

I do not have an interpretation to the dream but would like to say the windows for me indicate a revelation of something that is about to happen. I think the Lord is showing something to you the is a future event or situation. I believe it is a call to pray for these situations. Even though we do not know exactly how to pray the Holy Spirit our prayer partner knows exactly what to pray for. That is where I would start. I am sorry I cannot be of more help to you on this.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:21 pm

The man in the leopard skin slamming into my door was seen through the front door window...I was terrified in the dream. I believe the man was representative of persia, which has the symbol of the leopard and or the religion of Persia, (Iraq, Iran etc the muslim nations) and that the front door of my house represented the front door of the United States of America. I did pray when I first had my dream...When I dont understand I do take these dreams to God in prayer. In the dream the man slammed into my door, I could see him and I was terrified and suddently woke uu. I now believe it was the thwarted attempt to bomb usa on the flight to Detroit. Funny thing is......Though I live in Northern California...I was born and raised in Detroit. Our God is an awesome God....Take a deep breath and keep looking up.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Linda, Islam is trying to destroy our nation, our freedoms, Israel. They won't stop till they eradicate Christians and Israel and Jews of the face of the earth.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MANIFESTATION OF DREAM

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:49 pm

The Dream of the man in a leopard skin attacking my front door was a prophetic dream of the attempted bombing that was thwarted in Detroit ...I believe that God did hear my prayers regarding the dream and took care of the problem. Praying immediately even when we do not yet understand is what God has been teaching me for a good long time. I am so thankful for the brothers and sisters, the guidance and comradre on this site...and Hinds Feet....you are absolutely correct. God Bless

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:26 pm

The Dream of the man in a leopard skin attacking my front door was a prophetic dream of the attempted bombing that was thwarted in Detroit

I've been working crazy hours for the last several weeks so this news item missed me...what happened in Detroit?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:37 pm

December 25th Detroit a man with an explosive device was captured on a flight. You can google it. I am not sure of all of the details but I am looking again. I have had another prophetic dream about another situation that I am currently exeriencing. We all need to keep Israel in prayer...we need to intercede for our country as well. God bless you all.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:38 pm

oh, I forgot to mention, Detroit is my home town. I was born and raised there. It is a place close to my heart.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:42 pm

Lola, thanks for moving the comments to a more appropriate place...organization is a challenge to me!! (smile) I think I will take a visit to that forum and take a look at what is there as well.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:11 pm

I just had another dream, what I believe is a political,or world event dream. It is under, "Taken by an Egyptian", posted a few days ago. I would like anyone with the gift for prophesy in dreams to please read it. Bless you.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top