White Robes I saw her in

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White Robes I saw her in

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:04 am

I had a dream this morning that future helpmate sister was in a place and everyone had on white robes on and a light blue accent scarf or cloth around the neck of the robe.. I can tell I was observing because I was not sitting down. Then I saw her standing up in front while everyone one elses was sitting down. ( at first I was thinking was this a graduation...but then again I why like why we would they be in white robes. Also they were not wearing graduation hats either.. I mean I know she is in school going for her PHD for nursing but she has two years until she graudates...

Any idea what this can be..... This is my second dream about her this week...please see the post about my X-husband-and future helpmate and you will see that part where she is in there..

Thank you!! Have a JOYFUL DAY!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

white robe

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:53 am

Sounds to me like the sister is representing you clothed in righteousness (white garments) with Authority and Revelation around your neck (blue) your taking a stand in your life when other people are sitting down.

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: White Robes I saw her in

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:04 am

Why would she represent me...It seem like it would be me instead of her...Why not her taking a stand since the dream is about her

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:34 am

In dreams the dream and all it's members represent ourselves (in some cases it could be actual and represent someone else)

If the sister that you know is saved, Jesus is her saviour and filled with the Holy Spirit then because of the context of the dream it would represent her.

If this sister is not saved....then this person is representign you cause you have something in common with her.

If she doesn't exist it represents you or she can be an angel though the context sounds like it's you. or the person coul d be a demon spirit. if you felt peace when you woke up it was a good dream and there fore it was holiness and you were the holiness,

if you felt scared or disturbed it was an evil spirit acting like a Holy Spirit in fact its hiding like an angel of light (demon acting like a holy spirit)

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:14 am

Thank you I think its represents her..She is saved perhaps this were she is headed she taking a stand..As far as me I am already there taking a stand...So I think perhaps maybe she is getting to this point or in the future she will be. thanks

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top