Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
newleaf

Daughter's Visit with aunt

My Sil is wanting to take my child out shopping on Sunday. I agreed to it to keep peace but am not happy about it. Please pray.

Why JBS?????? Why do something and there is no peace? You can't keep peace in the family when they aren't seeking the "Peacemaker". That family is toxic to you and your children...I will just be real with you. God isn't giving you peace because it's the wrong thing for you to do.

Oh well...praying for you.

JBS, you really need to pray about this. Deception is everywhere. The enemy will even use family to deceive you. Has your SIL always been so generous with your daughter? With everything that is going on with you and your husband, HER brother; you need to be watchful because at the end of the day, SHE'S still HIS SISTER! Come on now...how can you keep the peace with people who obviously don't want to be peaceful?

I totally agree with Cholette on this...

I am trying to keep peace with husband not her.
He has done what I prayed he would do and seems better for it-cut off relationship with his parents who are manipulative. he said since she sister is not really doing anything harmful and he will address anything wrong she says" to let her visit with aunt.
Now,I know this woman has issues.
But if I dont let her see her I am thinking it will make a bigger problem-reverse psychology.She will want to see her more and be a bigger influence. You want what you cant have. Anyway that is my thinking. Thank you for praying.
Im thinking I have to choose the battles.

I prayed that she would not show up and she cancelled!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!