Yokes and the many faces of Obama.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yokes and the many faces of Obama.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:38 pm

Greetings precious ones,

I would ask those of you who are sensitive to this issue to please not reply, I only want confirmation in what I feel the Holy Spirit is revealing to me.

Dream,

In the first scene of the dream I saw all these people coming towards me of every walk of life different nationalities in the US and as they walked towards me they had these things around their necks like yokes it was a rope with two little wooden boxes on each side of the rope that hung around their necks.

Next scene,I saw all these many different magazines coming at me in the air with the many different faces of Obama on each one of them, I was worried and turned to my friend and said with an urgency in my spirit, "we need to pray because people are believing the many faces of Obama to be truth!"

Blessings

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yokes and the many faces of Obama.

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:08 pm

i had a similar vision of him.

Here it is: "i saw a vision of Obamas face. He was peaceful and was smiling. Then it changed to a picture that was framed. It was a man that resembles Jesus and
was wearing a white robe. He had a sword lifted up and was going to
battle. There were people behind him dressed in red robes. It was a
dark maroon red that had no good feelings associated with it. the white felt like the color of deception intead of holiness. I felt the people following were blind.

im not making any accusations about obama. But i believe the visions and dreams God has given us are prophetic and meaningful.
~Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:12 pm

Hi Daph,

Thanks for the confirmation I was getting. I have had several in regards to Obama this is not my first dream. My prayer is for the Lord to open our eyes and awake us in the church in this hour to see only Him truth in regards to this election.

Many thanks and Blessings
Jeanie thumbs

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:27 pm

Ok I may be going way out there but I feel that this is end time prophecy and he somehow ties in to the Antichrist. It is the demeanor thing. The soft gentle face and then the frame with the resemblance of our Lord. The people standing behind him following him...not really understanding why. I, like Jeanie am not trying to offend just trying to understand the full meaning of what God is trying to show us.

It says in revelations that many would be deceived even his Elite...So that tells me this could be it. Those who do not know the Lord will be deceived for sure. The Holy Spirit will lead us into all truth. That is how I understand it.

God bless

Connie thinking

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:26 pm

Amen Connie!

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:32 pm

Ladies - WHY do you think God is giving you these visions and dreams about Obama? I mean, specifically, how are you using these dreams to fuel your prayer life or to spread the gospel? [No accusations, no tone, pure curiosity and for teaching the rest of us.]

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:53 am

I totally take in all these dreams that revolve around the political realm... thanks for sharing your dream Jeanie and Daphanie! those are quite potent dreams!!!! I agree with Connie in the sense that it Obama reigning as president may tie into the anti-christ... don't get me wrong lol from a Canadian point of view I love Obama. It's interesting I have taking in the dreams on here about Obama and America on our dream site...and really if we put them altogether i think it would kind of give us a bigger picture of what God is saying... earlier this summer someone had a dream about obama and the word 'recompense' which means to 'repay', then someone had a dream about Obama being shot and killed, and someone had a dream about an Obama poster that had to be hung in everyone's house, now these two dreams...what is God trying to say....
Also...one thing that settles me and hopefully it can help for others too is- "God has the last say in everything- and God is control of anything"
If McCain is president- God said it and God did it. If Obama is president - God said it and God did it. it's kind of hard for our minds to receive or wrap around this but Jesus is coming back and in order for him to come back ALL prophecy must be fullfilled therefore there is somebody or some persons out there that are there to make the way for his coming- including the anti-christ representatives!...so whether it's Obama or McCain or somebody else in 2012- they are ALL players in the return of Jesus Christ...

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:46 pm

This has been enjoyable to read each of your posts. On 8-8-08 I had a vision of Obama. He was sitting at a picnic table. He was laughing and chuckling. I clearly heard God say..."He cannot frustrate my plan." Since then, I have had peace about the election and the possiblity of Obama being president. God is faithful and not slack concerning his promises!!

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:49 pm

I had a dream about Obama too. But in my dream Obama had facial hair that was manicured into a map of the US on his face. The hair was shaved into outlines of states but not all the states were there. About half of them or maybe a third were missing.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:52 pm

:uhoh:

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:17 am

I have to say, I am enjoying these posts too! I wonder what God is saying to his people concerning the presidency!... Daph, I have a question: "Is dark maroon color" something bad or does it depend on the context of the dream? I had several dreams where my "dark maroon shower curtain" appeared. I immediately thought: wine/blood/etc.
thanks
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shay_marie_11 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:36 pm

Mia wrote:I had a dream about Obama too. But in my dream Obama had facial hair that was manicured into a map of the US on his face. The hair was shaved into outlines of states but not all the states were there. About half of them or maybe a third were missing.

Maybe this has something to do with the election results??? The number of states that voted for or against him. Or maybe, if elected president, Obama will attempt to lead in something and will only get support from certain states.

shay_marie_11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:35 am

I am bumping this back up because it is SO Relevant for today!!!
The yoke, I just watched a prophecy about accepting the yoke of Obama and that Obama is the Leopard spoken about in Daniel and also a type of Nebuchadnezzar in Jeremiah. Jeremiah told the Israelites that they HAD to accept the evil rulers yoke or God would bring curses to them.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:48 pm

Beloved wake up and don't be deceived,

Few weeks ago as I watched breakthough program by Rod Parsley, during the talkshow the evangelist got revelation from the Holy Spirit that Obama has been created to be a leader of new world order system which is antichrist.
This is really confirmation from Almighty God that we need to be prepare to see His coming very soon. some of you may doubt about the dream and revelation which God has given to u about Obama. but we need to see through God's eyes which is divine revelation.
Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Grace, before he was even elected I thought he would be a perfect anti-christ, but he doesn't seem to fulfill some of the prophecies. I think he is ushering in the New World Order though... I don't throw out that he could be the anti christ though either.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:27 pm

Grace, also, I don't trust him like I don't trust the coming anti-christ...

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:10 pm

well we serve AN AWESOME GOD. JUST PRAY WHAT i have said and God will reveal more....

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:00 am

pray to God and He will reveal more....Jesus is coming in twinkle of an eye...Be ready!!!!

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:09 am

In the first scene of the dream I saw all these people coming towards me of every walk of life different nationalities in the US and as they walked towards me they had these things around their necks like yokes it was a rope with two little wooden boxes on each side of the rope that hung around their necks.

Next scene,I saw all these many different magazines coming at me in the air with the many different faces of Obama on each one of them, I was worried and turned to my friend and said with an urgency in my spirit, "we need to pray because people are believing the many faces of Obama to be truth!"

Hi hisbeauty4ashes,

I havent tested.

For your discerment discard what does not rest.

This is what came to my mind when I read the dream.

The yokes on the peoples necks are caused by the medias depiction of the President.
Flying through the air: Spirits of the air are of the enemies minion.
Being worried in your dream denotes fear, which is what the yoke is, and what a heavy weight it carries.

** new clarification**
I do believe the yoke of fear can steer folks in a specific direction designed to control, instead of freedom....but I am unsure about the boxes and rope. Perhaps boxes are constraining and rope is binding, both of which seem to fit with control.

Piano

Last edited by piano on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:05 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : oops wrong name again and clarification)

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:12 am

Daphenie,

May I give interpretation for your dream posted in this thread?

Here it is: "i saw a vision of Obamas face. He was peaceful and was smiling. Then it changed to a picture that was framed. It was a man that resembles Jesus and
was wearing a white robe. He had a sword lifted up and was going to
battle. There were people behind him dressed in red robes. It was a
dark maroon red that had no good feelings associated with it. the white felt like the color of deception intead of holiness. I felt the people following were blind.

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:56 pm

definately! thanks!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Thanks Daphanie,

Ive been sidetracked, but hope to get back to this.

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top