Please help me on this one!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help me on this one!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:24 am

I saw a prophet (that I know in real life) inside a white bathroom. He was tall and had on a very nice black suit with a blue tie (tucked inside a vest; three-piece). He was speaking to some women there but for some reason I felt badly. I felt like the words he was saying, were a lie. In real life this guy told me something about my ex that I felt was untrue. I was disappointed.

Next I remember it being nighttime and my dad, mom, two aunts (dad's sisters), the prophet, and myself, were all riding inside a big vehicle. We pulled up to a house that was a mixture between my aunt's house and my ex's parent's house. Dad wanted to stop there to rest for about an hour, go to sleep because he hadn't slept all day. He got out of the car and entered the house. I noticed that the car was parked in a driveway that looked similar to my ex's parents house. My mother was on the right side of me and I saw the prophet go inside of the house with a woman (I guess it was a "healing service"). My mom said something like, "Powerful healing," Everyone was quietly looking (observing what was going on). I got out of the vehicle and walked towards the screen door on the side of the house. When I walked back to the car, I walked in front of the headlights (around the car) before getting back in. When I was sitting in my seat in the middle, I looked straight ahead and saw an opened garage. The lights were on. I saw my ex's father and what appeared to be my ex, sitting down in grayish-tan colored folding chairs, facing the car. They both were in conversation. I remember I kept looking to make sure I was seeing who I thought I was seeing. My ex looked so different. "Is that really my ex?" My ex had on a red/black striped shirt and a red and black baseball hat. I wondered if he saw me? If he had seen me the full time, why didn't he say anything? Since I saw him, I was now sure that I was going to meet someone else as my husband-I felt relief. I didn't realize that they were there the full time. Both my ex and his father got up from the chairs, folded them and went deeper into the garage.

I remember seeing my ex's sister's ex with her two children. They all had on white and I remember him putting his hands on their heads as if to lead them and guide them towards the house. Could they be reuniting as well?

*please tell me what the Lord tells you on this. Could there be future revelation??
smooches, I love you guys
desiree

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me on this one!

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:19 pm

WHile I was praying while reading your dream, I heard the word CHANGE. So clear. I dunno if that means anything to you. It could be that something is going to change with your ex, and with his sister and children. THem being in white, made me think of salvation, purity, and him sitting there and you not noticing him gave you some confirmation on if he was your husband or not, huh. But this scripture came to mind when i read about ur ex's sister and children..... Isaiah 1:18- Come now, lets settle this, says the Lord, Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them white as snow. Though they are red like crimson, I will make them as white as wool. (NLT). I hope this helps some.. God Bless.

Miranda

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:14 pm

Miranda
you are so sweet pumpkin!!Lol...I actually thought about the same thing and I HAVE been feeling the same thing for almost two years now!! I think that God is "ushering in that change" for my ex and his family in a powerful way (I just haven't seen him in years to see if its manifested yet!!!lol)
God bless and thank you
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top