Black and Blue !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black and Blue !!!

Post by king Rex on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:13 pm

My wife dreamt recently that our neighbor was handling out shoes, so when he calls your name u go and collect yours, when it came to my wife's turn she was handled a man's shoes one in black and the other in blue.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black and Blue !!!

Post by lola21st on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:35 pm

Just a thought...

Shoes can represent our walk, our direction...one being black and one being blue might be about choices, one foot in the world (black) and the other in the things of God (blue)...she can't go in both directions so she has to determine which direction she will go in...

It is also interesting that she was given a man's pair of shoes. Is there something in real life (IRL) that she is or will be involved in that is male dominated?

Please pray for the interpretation as these are just thoughts, not an interpretation...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:42 pm

thx Lola i believe the word the LORD wants me to even know happens to be want you signed under, Habakkuk 2:3, we have been trusting GOD for the vision HE has given us and though in our mortal eyes it has tarried i believe GOD is telling us now, it will not tarry, hallelujah, amen.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top