Advicing B.K. !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Advicing B.K. !!!

Post by king Rex on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:31 pm

In my dream, it seemed I was walking in a plantation with a friend (didn't recognized but seem very nice to me in the dream), then we heard what seem to be an announcement that Boris Kodjoe (IRL the actor) and wife Halle (IRL the actress) has demanded for a place be made available in their house to be used as an hangar for their private plane since in the dream i saw their house to be extremely large with plenty of property surrounding it.
So I saw him and gave him an advice to be vigilant and take good care of his wife and his household and all the wonderful things going on in his life but there was one thing i recognized in the dream we were both wearing the same short sleeved pilot shirt and a light brown sleeveless pullover over it.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Advicing B.K. !!!

Post by Halo on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:22 pm

Okay, I thought this was Burger King, because of the B.K., I was getting ready to have it my-way, but I guess I will have to settle for Mcdonalds, Because I'm loving it, lol.......to reconize something is the bringing to of one's attention, to look holds the meaning of ''Behold''. What the Lord is doing, walking with you, talking with you, Loving you, it's not an act, it's the truth. The blessings that you behold before you are your's, you can have it, Praise God. You saw your own life in the presence of your Lord, as a reward to being vigilant and obedient to Him and being ''Christ-Like'' (attire). Cadillac Treatment, that's the kind of God we serve, Amen.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum