X-husband talking to future helpmate (I am on a date)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

X-husband talking to future helpmate (I am on a date)

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:20 am

Dream setting was my X-husband, my pastor, future helpmate and other family members

OK this morning I had a dream that my x-husband was talking to my future helpmate... The x-husband looked like he was doing ok and he was telling my future helpmate how I am a good women and basically to treat me right. I mean The X-hus was so confident and but serious about what he was saying about me. Then I see my pastor and her family and we all are sitting around having a good time, I saw my mother and father in the dream..It look like my pastor was waiting to talk to my mom but my mom never went over to chat with her, but eveybody else did. ( I remember waiting to see if she would go)

Now I had this pretty dress and everytime I shook the dress and it would change into another style I mean it was amazing the dress would also change colors from purple then into royal blue.. Theses dresses were very stylish. So I was standing there asking them which one should I wear and then my dad said the royal blue one and it was rather short but it was nice. I mean I kept shaking the dress and it transform into another pretty style. BY the way my mother was smiling in this dream while I was showing her the dresses.

Then some how I went out with Future helpmate and we are out dating and he was kissing me on the sidewalk outside..I mean this was a series of kisses but very slow long kisses.(I felt the aftermathe when I woke up oh gosh!! IRL) So after we finish kissing we are walking into this buliding and I am wondering where are we and then he says we are going to get a hotel room...And I said oh no we are not..I said you are going to have to learn to control yourself. He did not like but we left...Then I remember telling him again you need to learn to control yourself. Then He was ready to go so I said ok then I asked where are you going and the he said Club bed ( in florida they have a club called that) then I said ok I will go with you...but somehow I did not go...he was very disturbed because me not getting that room...but I felt strong but yet still caught up with that passionate kiss.( in other words I was able to control myself even though the passion between us with those kisses was like WOW!! So basically it was a really long date with him. ( I remember telling him we have to do this right way. He understood but he was still not happy. I could tell in the dream he loved me...however seems he had problem controlling his harmones. this somthing weird happen It was like at one point it looked like him and then it didnt but I knew it was him.
So some how I ended up getting in my car after the date and I realize wow its 10:46 am but some how my car radio said 9:46 am and I was thinking I got to tell my friend how my date was..

Then I remember feeling so tired after the long date but yet happy I was walking along a side walk and I saw future helpmate sister and her husband and the both had no shirt on and they both were wearing black shorts and her husband was walking behind her. They did not look sad I only saw the back of them really and I wondering in the dream why does my friend have her shirt off I was looking to see if at least she had on a bra..but I could not see

Then I remember walking into this strange up and downstairs house and I see my friend and her husband in this house too. Then as I am going upstairs I see two white women like they are sexmates or something and they are running up stairs together..Then I look at them but It didnt seem to bother me I was trying to get to my room. They were others people in this house but I dont know who they are.

WOW I KNOW ALOT RIGHT!!!PLEASE HELP ME
Ps Why was I feeling those kisses after affect even after I woke up...It felt like a outerbody experience.... I had to lay there for a second..i ask God to forgive and I immediately starting praying for me so when I start dating my helpmate we will be doing things right before GOD..

Ok Take away!!

Last edited by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more clarity to the dream)

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: X-husband talking to future helpmate (I am on a date)

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:15 pm

prt1 sounds literal sweety,,wiv all ur family etc,,um ur mom still shut down,ugh pt2,tha dresses r ur garments,,purple=royalty blue=revelation,they change/adapt,,as u will need 2, pt3,seems all about ur character overcoming temptation,pt4,,u may hav revelation on ther personal life,,something 4 u 2 pray about in tha future, pt5,,u may enter a house that hasa lotta ''stuff'' goin on,,but ur solid,,umnmoved,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:38 pm

WOW!! WOW!! I agree DREAMSTER YOU ARE THE MAN GOD NEEDS IN HIS CAMP>>>GREAT JOB>>>

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:47 pm

um can u get hilton hotel tents ther??? im not really a camper,,more a pamper,, sweety,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:49 pm

lol!! OMG YOU ARE SO SILLY!!

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:56 pm

sweety ,,that means soooo much 2 me,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

helpmate

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:45 am

Dream setting was my X-husband, my pastor, future helpmate and other family members

OK this morning I had a dream that my x-husband was talking to my future helpmate... The x-husband looked like he was doing ok and he was telling my future helpmate how I am a good women and basically to treat me right. I mean The X-hus was so confident and but serious about what he was saying about me. Then I see my pastor and her family and we all are sitting around having a good time, I saw my mother and father in the dream..It look like my pastor was waiting to talk to my mom but my mom never went over to chat with her, but eveybody else did. ( I remember waiting to see if she would go)

Is your mom a non-beleiver or have been hurt by religion and reluctant to go to the Lord? X-husband and future husband might be litteral or can be spiritual. Your past giving the blessing to having a better future.

Now I had this pretty dress and everytime I shook the dress and it would change into another style I mean it was amazing the dress would also change colors from purple then into royal blue.. Theses dresses were very stylish. So I was standing there asking them which one should I wear and then my dad said the royal blue one and it was rather short but it was nice. I mean I kept shaking the dress and it transform into another pretty style. BY the way my mother was smiling in this dream while I was showing her the dresses.

Pretty dress is garments, robes of righteousness, clothed in righteousness. Purple is royalty and Blue is authority these colors were represented on the Tabernacle (God's design of how to come into His Presence which the veil was ripped for us through Jesus and now we just can just walk into the Holy Place.) Sounds like your mom is happy with the garments you are wearing.

Then some how I went out with Future helpmate and we are out dating and he was kissing me on the sidewalk outside..I mean this was a series of kisses but very slow long kisses.(I felt the aftermathe when I woke up oh gosh!! IRL) So after we finish kissing we are walking into this buliding and I am wondering where are we and then he says we are going to get a hotel room...And I said oh no we are not..I said you are going to have to learn to control yourself. He did not like but we left...Then I remember telling him again you need to learn to control yourself. Then He was ready to go so I said ok then I asked where are you going and the he said Club bed ( in florida they have a club called that) then I said ok I will go with you...but somehow I did not go...he was very disturbed because me not getting that room...but I felt strong but yet still caught up with that passionate kiss.( in other words I was able to control myself even though the passion between us with those kisses was like WOW!! So basically it was a really long date with him. ( I remember telling him we have to do this right way. He understood but he was still not happy. I could tell in the dream he loved me...however seems he had problem controlling his harmones. this somthing weird happen It was like at one point it looked like him and then it didnt but I knew it was him.

I'm sensing this Future Helpmeet is partly your desire for one and an angel of light (demonic, a lustful spirit) we are drawn out by our own lust through temptation. The Lord would not send a lustful man who is more concerned with sleeping with you than obeying him. Be not unequally yoked in 2 Corinthians if you are already dating this man. This is a lustful spirit that is out to tempt you and come against you. So you must pray against this spirit. Your relationship with the Lord Jesus caused you to overcome the temptations. AMEN!

me how I ended up getting in my car after the date and I realize wow its 10:46 am but some how my car radio said 9:46 am and I was thinking I got to tell my friend how my date was..
[i]Then I remember feeling so tired after the long date but yet happy I was walking along a side walk and I saw future helpmate sister and her husband and the both had no shirt on and they both were wearing black shorts and her husband was walking behind her. They did not look sad I only saw the back of them really and I wondering in the dream why does my friend have her shirt off I was looking to see if at least she had on a bra..but I could not see

They have no covering under the Lord Jesus, which means they are unholy as we are holy through Jesus Christ. They were naked before God, as Adam and Eve were and they covered up. As in the Tabernacle all flesh was covered before entering the Holy Place of God. I think they represent the demonic spirits and what the devil wants to do to you is uncover you

Then I remember walking into this strange up and downstairs house and I see my friend and her husband in this house too. Then as I am going upstairs I see two white women like they are sexmates or something and they are running up stairs together..Then I look at them but It didnt seem to bother me I was trying to get to my room. They were others people in this house but I dont know who they are.

Strange House= not of God the sexmates are other Lustful spirits. This sounds to me like you are where I was a half decade ago. Honey just completely submit all your wants and desires to the Lord. Waiting for a husband to come from the Lord is not your Job. When we desire something other than the Lord so much we risk getting into a place where we do like Abraham waiting for the promised son Isaac and Abraham thought he would HELP GOD OUT and make it happen. Ishmeal is first born by the slave girl was not God's perfect will but the Lord allowed the child to be born and it became God's permissive will. God will let you have some things he didn't intend for you. It turns out to be more trouble in some cases.
The enemy wants to TRIP YOU UP. Since he knows you want the help meet so bad he will send a sabatoged version your way he looks like the real thing but is not. he is not in line with God's word. At that time I was in a back sliden state and willing to fornicate to have someone (out side of God's word). So either this is a prophetic warning to you that you need to submit to the Lord your desires for a mate and basically don't think or obsess over it, honestly The Lord is awesome when He wants to get something or someone to you NOTHING can stop HIM. Like you get an unexpected blessing you weren't praying for or a new friend who is a blessing that seem to come at the right time. NOTHING CAN STOP GOD, so when HE is ready He will send you a Helpmate. Your job is to submit ALLLLLLLLLL your desires to Him and rest. Your not to obsess over it. This way the Lord will give you the desires of your heart. NOT your desires, but He will take His desire and put them in you (give you the desires of your heart). Just sounds like you may need to release this helpmate into His hands so as the enemy has no access to mess with you about it. In Jesus Name Amen! That is how you do things right before God we put NOTHING before God not even our desires. Something I had to learn wasting time thinking about how things will be (vain imagination) at those moments could have been me spending time loving on my Lord Jesus. He is a jealous God. Amen!

WOW I KNOW ALOT RIGHT!!!PLEASE HELP ME
Ps Why was I feeling those kisses after affect even after I woke up...It felt like a outerbody experience.... I had to lay there for a second..i ask God to forgive and I immediately starting praying for me so when I start dating my helpmate we will be doing things right before GOD..

Ok Take away!!

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:11 am

Very well said Kitty. Very well said!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:14 pm

Kitty Thanks....Good job on this...Thanks it has open my eyes to see...I will continue to pray about this! WOW

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:17 pm

Amen, Kitty! Amen

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:31 pm

Hello! I just want to add my agreement to what Kitty said. Before I read any of the responses, that is exactly what I got. Then I read Kitty's response and she had already nailed it, so there was no reason for me to reiterate. Great insight, Kitty!

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:49 pm

Wonderful!! thank you all for responses I feel the love here...Now I wait to see what happen...Thanks I will further discuss my dream with my pastor..Thank you all love ya

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top