Foreign language?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Foreign language?

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:37 am

I have had many dreams since highschool where people spoke in a language other than my own but they were languages I was around either quite often or from the country I was living. Last night was the exception, as I was falling asleep I dreamt that I was sitting at a table with someone and there was a group of asiatic type people speaking very imperatively to the person I was sitting next to. I don't remember all the words but the end of the short sentence they were repeating over again a few times was "...qua shi" as they were speaking I was also hearing something in English "...you must never do..." and then I told the person I was sitting next to something that sounded almost German but it wasn't "du auf (or aug)".
That was basically the whole dream as much as I could remember cause I got up to write it down.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Foreign language?

Post by Christa on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:15 pm

I found this on Yahoo Groups:

"What does "Qua Shi Na ti dah" mean, In any of the Ancient languages or modern languages spoken today?

.....Find the meanings to "Qua", "Shi", "Na", "Ti", and "Da" or "da". This saying is based off a important saying, which has caused controversy a very long time ago, but, was never revealed to the public until now, I have pulled it up to find out it's meaning with the help of everyone, but it is a clue to some secret.

Answer: It is Nihon-go, Japanese......Quashi is Latin origin. Quashi is a name nowadays and meaning, something is beyond'"

There's also a place in Jamaica called Quashi.

I'm sorry, I don't think I have the interpretation of your dream, but I hope the above are clues for the revelation of it. God bless.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:07 pm

Thank you Christa :) I actually saw that today as well and thought it would be interesting if it really is Latin and could mean something like 'something is beyond'. I just tried looking up du aug and all I saw was abbreviations for august and could be August 2?
Actually there was not a Group of asiatic people, there was only 2 people. One was supporting himself (leaning) with his left hand on the table while standing and the other guy was standing behind him leaning in.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:30 pm

when they said qua shi, the emphasis was on shi. Qua would be said in downward way and shi would be said a note higher, harder and flat.
One site said that the name originally is Ewe.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:05 pm

Could it have been German you were speaking? Because du auch means 'you too' or 'you also'.
And the words qua shi reminded me of the word quasi (which is the same in English/German/Dutch) which means 'seeming/so-called/ or 'something that appears to be something it is not'

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:29 pm

quasi (which is the same in English/German/Dutch) which means 'seeming/so-called/ or 'something that appears to be something it is not'
What traveller says makes sense because the person was leaning which can mean that he is crooked in his beliefs. And the person behind him either backs up the other's (leaning person) beliefs or works with the one leaning. 2 could mean witness maybe these are 2 witnesses that are false witnesses proclaiming something that is untrue. False Prophet??? And when you heard the english translation
"...you must never do..."
maybe this was wisdom telling you not to give false testimony, prophecy. I am not sure these are just some of my thoughts. I also wonder if it is that the 2 lean on their own understanding and the statement was for you not to lean on your own understanding.Prov. 3:5

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:40 pm

Do you think that maybe based up the description "something is beyond," ....that supernatural topics (such as the second coming of Jesus....the rapture....armageddon...the tribulation....2012) are now "table talk" all over the world....multi-cultural. I personally have been very heavily burdened with the end times lately. I made up a website in which I'm still creating as I go, but it's called "Surviving the Tribulation," I couldn't believe it.....although I didn't have that much content on it, it was rated within the top 1 percentile of websites viewed. I've built many other websites using that host and I've NEVER gotten that rating before and in such a short time after creating it. I just really believe that there's a collective consciousness now forming regarding the end times and there are no (or few) international/cultural borders that can stop it now. I got a word from the Lord on the day of atonement, that within a year of 9/27/09, trumpets will sound. I'm not sure exactly what that means, but I do believe that the word is getting out that Jesus is coming soon and it's time to start talking about it.

Anyhow, I don't know if that was the interpretation of your dream, but when you get the full revelation on it, please post it by typing "MANIFESTATION" before or after your title. I'm really interested of what comes out of this dream. God bless you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FM on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:30 pm

I am very new to this site and am not experienced at interpreting dreams, so this is just my own thought in response to your dream. Could this dream be about spiritual gifts...perhaps indicating that you will have the gift of interpretation of tongues?

FM

FM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:10 pm

All of you have my mind turning!!
I posted a reply but I don't see it, oh well I'll write another one.

Christa, you made me so excited because I am on the same track as you and it excites me so much!!! Islam is the one world religion, the ones that will be killing us and Israel, their "savior who they are looking for to come again" is Our Anti-Christ!!! Perfect match.

I'm not scared anymore except in regards to my husband and my son.
I have been praying nightly for about a month for their salvation as well as the worlds, Muslims, Israel and Jews, some presidential families, Hugh Hefner (sorry, I love the guy), and some personal names. I'm really scared for my son and my husband.

When you say trumpets will sound all I can think of is the nitty gritty of the first trumpet sounding in Revelations.
I have so many dreams that I am going to post that I've had since I was younger about the end. They used to scare me to death and I always believed I was going to hell because I thought I was going to be left behind and no one could ever convince me otherwise and I would always ask for salvation on many many occasions.

FM, I actually had that idea too. It would be exciting to have. I don't know what mine is yet so we'll find out later! I'm don't think I'm where Yahweh wants me to be to give me my gift yet, still working on me.

Immortal and Traveller, both of your's makes sense. I hope I haven't been false to anyone esp. in regards to witnessing or prophesying (I don't think I've ever knowingly/intentionally prophesied over anyone) and if I have then I will willingly take my reprimand.

'...Something that appears to be but is something else' says the men and then "...you must never do..." is heard in English but the voice is really the Holy Spirit, right afterwards I tell the man "you also"

which when put together sounds like "You too, must never do something that appears to be but is something else"

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:29 pm

Matthew 7 - A Tree and Its Fruit

15"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they
are ferocious wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them.

I've been trying to show people that there are certain groups of people who are not who they say they are and they are of death and destruction and most people chide me for it. A lot of those people are Christian. Maybe I wasn't going about it the way Yahweh would have me to do?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:18 am

You know, when I read what immortal servant wrote about the two witnesses.....I immediately thought about the two Jewish witnesses. There are three beliefs as to when the rapture will occur.....pre-tribulation, mid-tribulation, and post-tribulation. I seem to think it's going to be pre-tribulation for a number of reasons, but if it's not and it's mid-tribulation or post-tribulation, then it's a good possibility that we will see the two Jewish witnesses arise out of Israel....then the 144,000 witnesses. The two Jewish witnesses are going to be martyred. I'm trying to learn more and more about the events that will occur, in order, during the tribulation, but I'm hoping that we won't be around to see it. Maybe the Lord will be coming in August of 2010. We shall see and He told us that we'll know the season. I say, let those people chide you....it's only because you care about them. People don't want to think about their lukewarmness. They want to continue to be bound in their routines and tuning out "the ugly persecution" part of being a Christian. Pray for them for them that their minds will be receptive to Holy Spirit's nudge.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:36 pm

Christa that is amazing I have recently heard a trumpet sound or an alarm in the supernatural. My mother in law has told me of these sounds she is experiencing when she prays. Then, a few days later I heard this sound I thought to myself...wow that train sounds wierd...there's a train a few miles from my house but we can hear it. Then, I was visiting her and she said she heard a sound again and went to hear it and couldn't make sense of where it was coming from. I said maybe that's what I heard did it sound almost like a train. And she said yes and it was around the same time I heard it about 8:30ish am on Nov. 3rd and I actually thought about the 2 witnesses myself after I had posted and actually flipped right to the scripture that talks about them so I will post it:
Revelation 11

The Two Witnesses

1I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, "Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, and count the worshipers there. 2But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. 3And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth." 4These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands that stand before the Lord of the earth. 5If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. 6These men have power to shut up the sky so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.
7Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified. 9For three and a half days men from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. 10The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.
11But after the three and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. 12Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.
13At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14The second woe has passed; the third woe is coming soon.

immortalservant

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:51 pm

This whole post is just getting incredible. I feel the anointing all over it! Let the trumpets sound! Let's say to Jesus, "I'm ready to go up to be with you.....accelerate my walk so that I can accomplish everything you want me to do before I meet you in paradise! Holy Spirit come and move mightily and swiftly among us!"

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:48 pm

I don't know what to say. I had posted a post that my guess is did not get posted correctly but in that post I described the two men as acting as tribal elders. They even looked like tribal elders.
They were both leaning in to speak and both were speaking in unison (at the same time)

I have had so many dreams about Christians being rounded up including myself and being put into camps not at all unlike the ones conspiracy theorists are saying are all over the U.S. right now. I've looked up these "camps" and they look just like the ones I was in in my dreams.
I was terrified because I thought I had missed the rapture.
I've had so many terrifying dreams where I always missed the rapture.
So many people have tried to allay my fear of this and the rapture is very controversial that I feel safer not believing there will be one at all and that all Christians living will go through the tribulation. It's not even central to our faith in Jesus Christ. If it happens great and if it doesn't I look forward to my martyrdom.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:17 pm

Well, then would you think that their leaning was a symbol for Lean not unto your own understanding, or "Trust in, lean on, rely on, and have confidence in Him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts before Him. God is a refuge for us (a fortress and a high tower)." Psalm 62:8 ?????

immortalservant

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:32 pm

It could be but I'm not sure it fits with the whole picture.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:11 pm

Immortal, could it be that it means to lean not on your own understanding and to rely on Him and what Christa said?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:09 am

yeah I just wonder if the men "lean not unto their own understanding"

immortalservant

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:28 pm

Immortal, I think they could have been saying that. I don't feel that they were evil, just giving some strict instructions.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by immortalservant on Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:52 pm

yeah I think I have to agree with ya there:)

immortalservant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top