Parasite turned into kitten

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parasite turned into kitten

Post by Christa on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:32 am

IRL....God has been putting something on my heart regarding the swine flu. I don't know if this dream is an extension of that, but here it is:

I saw a large parasite, about the size of a newborn kitten. It was so ugly, and it had many colors. I was so disgusted. I have a hard time killing bugs if they're big or crunchy. This thing was disgusting and I knew I had to kill it, and I tried, but I couldn't muster up the guts to do it. Next thing I know, it turned into a new born little gray kitten...then for sure I couldn't kill it. That was the end of the dream.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parasite turned into kitten

Post by rbarnett on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:31 pm

It seems there is something or someone you need to remove from you life, but you don't want to face it. It is draining you and the parasite transforms so you would not kill it. Are you questioning, struggling or having second thoughts in any area of your life?

rbarnett

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:23 am

R......you just confirmed what I was thinking about this morning. I have a parasitic person in my life that is hard to kill off because he turns into a kitten every now and then, but a parasite, is a parasite, is a parasite....until Holy Spirit gets a hold of that person. Thank you so much....Bingo.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top