Many plants in pots

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Many plants in pots

Post by butterfly on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:31 am

I dreamt that I was at a high school and I went to a particular area that had a spiral staircase and it was very secluded, no one was around at all, and all I saw was many many plants in pots. They were all green in colour, they looked like they were planting a few months before (they were not baby plants and not adult plants either).

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Many plants in pots

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:34 pm

Hello Butterfly! I really believe that what you are being shown here in this dream is spiritual growth. High school is a symbol for your schooling in the Spirit. The scripture tells us that receiving the Word of God into our heart is as if a man should cast seed into the ground. Consider this: Mark 4:26-29, "And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; 27 And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how. 28 For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear. 29 But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come." Are you believing God for some things? Have you by any chance been asking God "when?" If so, He is giving you a status report of the growth process of the promises of God here in this dream. They're not brand new. They are maturing, but they are not yet fully mature. It looks like these may even be things that were planted in your heart only a few months ago. Knowing the timing in such things helps to prevent discouragement. Sometimes we get upset thinking that nothing is happening. God is showing you that something is happening. That's what I get from your dream. I hope it ministers to you.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:50 pm

Amen, I'm in agreement with Sandra that this dream is about spiritual growth. I got the same parable but from Matthew 13... Amen

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:26 pm

Thanks Sandra and Lola for your help.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down