Wrestling with an alligator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wrestling with an alligator

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:30 pm

I'm from the mid-west and did not grow up with any fear of being attacked by gators out in the wild. We are now fairly recently stationed in GA and don't think about gators a whole lot.
a couple of weeks or so before thanksgiving I had a dream about fiercely protecting my son from a gator. I was trying to keep it's mouth closed and it was trying to clamp down on one of my limbs. Then somehow I was able to get out of it's reach and we both walked away unharmed.

I have mil. friends that I had prior to our new duty station and I was invited to stay with them for thanksgiving week and a long while afterwards. They live about 3 hours away from me. I packed my son, our dog, and ferret in our big truck and headed off that night. I was no more than 10 min. away from their house, going 60 mph headed North on the two lane (going one way) N bound. I saw headlights and at first just thought they were a little bright then they looked really odd, then suddenly they were in plain view and I realized they were headed straight for me in my lane (right lane) and I told this to my son also "oh my gosh, they're in our lane!!" and I started praying to Yahweh to protect us (I had asked him for driving mercies before we left the house, I'll never make the mistake of not asking Him again or I'll at least try not to), I saw the guy do an indecisive minute swerve and then we both made the same decision to go off the road into the flat field but we were still both headed for eachother. I had no more moves left at all except to keep turning a hard right, the guy swerved left just before he would have hit us and as soon as he did that I still felt like we were going to hit his truck bed it was so close the whole time, within inches. I really thought that was the end and that was how we would die or be maimed for life. The roads were clear for miles with a rare vehicle here and there and it was only 10 at night. I started praising Yahweh it was a miracle our vehicles did not even touch. We both drove on and the guy did not correct himself (my guess is for fear of me getting his plates) and he prob. went on to hide in some nearby town. I was going to just go on my way and realized that just because no one was hurt does not mean I didn't have a duty to report it. I called 911 and could hardly get out and intelligible word I was so shook up. I asked if I needed to stick around for the police and they told me to. I'm glad they did because it took them a long time to get the right department and for the hwy patrol officer to get out there and my heart was still racing when he got there. As soon as he started talking to me and checking out my truck I started feeling better. By the Grace and Mercy of Yahweh we are unscathed.

I did not think of my alligator dream until a couple days after the event but when I did I realized the whole dream matched our event perfectly. I've never had a prophetic dream that I know of before.
My question is was satan trying to kill us? If so, why? That is not the only accident that my son and I have been in that we both were seriously close to death and came out unscathed.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wrestling with an alligator

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:10 pm

~This question "Why" is a perplexing question that has bewildered Christians for ages. Why do Christians often suffer while unbelivers seem to reap the blessings of life? Why do bad things happen to good people? Why is the blessing delayed? Am I in the right place at the wrong time, or the wrong place at the right time? Lord what's up? Why, why, why.
~You so know that anointed folks go through more than everybody else! Men and wemen of position, prestige, and authority are most sought after, again why? But you show me anybody who's Holy Ghost, kneejerking, tongue-talking, casting-out-demons, laying-hands-on-the-sick, miracle-working, world-changing, mind-transforming, min-boggling, head-straightening anointed, and I'll show you somebody who cried in the middle of the night and suffered all night long, wondering where is God? "I looked to the on the left and you were not there." Anybody who is really anointed has suffered some things, has gome without, has been lonley, has agonised, has had to press through, and crawled a mile or two....and yet through it all have learned to trust in Jesus, and have learned to trust in God. WHY? IT'S THE ANNOINTING!

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:57 pm

Thanks Halo :) I do not feel annointed at all but then again I wouldn't know. I have been through a lot in my life and have been going through a slow arduous process of learning to trust in Jesus being constantly put in the ringer.
This might sound off subject for a little bit but it seems to tie in?
I had a hair cut dream and so being interested in my dream I saw that someone else here had one too. I read it and the replies and thought about it for a while but it didn't click immediately about it possibly applying to me as well? The replies had to do with being in the ringer also. I have a TON of baggage that I deal with daily on top of being A.D.D. inattentive type and I feel daily condemnation about all the sins I commit on a daily basis (a lot of it is the same thing over and over). I know about grace.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:21 pm

Well, i believe you have come to the right place in order to receive. I do understand what your talking about. I have a son that is ADHD, so I have first hand experience with what you are dealing with....you'd be supprised at the individual's that the Lord chooses to use, even those with issues, Amen. Look at Saul, that was struck down on the road to Damascus, he killed God's people, and even held Steven's coat while he was being stoned, well Hallajah, the worst one's makes the best one's!!!!!!!! I think is about time we as Christians start taking back what the enemy has stole. The condemnation is a good-thing, it's a God~Thing, when were not condemed, it is only then that one may be blind, and see there own falts and failers, this is called ''Pride''. Your better of than what you thought you was, were changed from Glory to Glory, and from Grace to Grace over a period of time, Rome was not built in a day, Amen. Your a working progress, and so am I, and so is everbody else in this Christian Walk of Life, Amen. I hope the Lord never get's done working on me. You are right, what is being applied to you is for success, for the Master's latter use, Good for you, what a blessing you will be to many, including me, here today. You got me all fired up!!!! I'm gonna beat the Devil like a drum on your behalf, Hallajah.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your sister in the Lord, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:34 pm

You have have put a big grin and laugh in me

Thank you Father Yahweh!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:55 pm

That was every-bit of the Lord's intentions. Waking up to Napalm in the early....Reminds me of the sweet smell of Victory!!!!!! You keep holding to the Lord's unchanging hand, look to the left nor the right, but keep your eye's fixed upon him, Amen. I'm the Battlefield with my Lord I lost my flag in battle, but my staff was in my hand, and i'm a-taking it to Jesus over in the Glory-Land..........

Thank You, for being who you are, it has help me in return.
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:04 pm

Amen, I have found that before one battle is over I'm looking forward to the next just because that is when have seen Yahweh's works the most. The more of His works I see, the more faith I have.
It's the every day things, habits, stuff like that that I have found to be the worst offenders and the biggest mountains.
Thank you Halo for your understanding :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top