A new dream about my Pastor, me and a friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new dream about my Pastor, me and a friend

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:57 pm

Hello fellow dreamers,

Once again I come to you with a dream to interpret. This one has me guessing. Any help and insight would be most appreciated. I actually had this dream in the wee hours of the morning on Tuesday December 1, 2009.

It goes something like this....I was dreaming about a guy I know who is a Chaplin at a local hospital. He is a patient of the Dr. I work for and we talk quit a bit when he comes in for his appointment. In my dream my cell phone rings and I answer it....it sounds like my friend here. He is very upset and almost in tears....you know when you can hear it in their voice. I asked him if he wanted to talk to me about it but he asked to speak to my Pastor. I hand the phone to my Pastor and he starts talking to him and Pastor is saying, "Oh you have to be kidding (or something like that)" and he is obviously upset also....like he is almost crying. After he hung up Pastor looked a bit stunned by the news and I asked him, "Pastor was that your brother?" He did not respond so I asked again, Pastor, was that your brother? He said "yes". What I thought was odd in the dream was that I was sad that both were so upset...I somehow new it was not my friend but the voice was familiar to me like my friend. I had a sense that it could have been God but not for sure on that.

All help greatly appreciated.

Thank you Jesus for your word that you are sharing with your servant. Please help me to understand.

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new dream about my Pastor, me and a friend

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:19 pm

Connie, The appointment is for you. The petition that you hold before the Lord is an "alloted time'' ,{ anticipate; TO EXPECT AND PREPARE FOR, TO LOOK FORWARD TO, TO FORTELL}. He heard you the first time in your conversation with him (prayer). This dream is not ''irrelevant or ''pertinent'' to your answer. Your appointed time is coming, so be listening for that small still voice. My sheep knoweth my voice and therefore a stranger they will not follow. Your alloted time is on it's way, you have been ''penciled in''....Just wait, and have ''Patience" to hear....Not on our timeing, but on His.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:00 am

Oh that takes me by surprise . And here I thought this was about my Pastor. Haha on me. I think I understand. I have been for our church as our Pastor will be moving from our area to Durant . He will be sorely missed. I was asking the Lord to show us what his will is in that situation. Thanks halo. I will be patient and wait on the Lords instruction.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:17 pm

Hi Connie! Immediately when I read the dream, I felt like the chaplain, who was also your pastor's brother, was Jesus Himself. I felt like you were observing and witnessing and interaction between your pastor and God. I feel like your pastor might be getting ready to receive some revelation into a situation that may be difficult for him. I believe that's why you were sad in the dream for your pastor and the friend. I would definitely be praying for your pastor. I don't know in what way this would manifest, but you seem to be in a position to support him in prayer. Just thoughts...I don't have any scriptures right now to back it up.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:06 pm

Sandra,

Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my dream. I understand what you mean. I have been praying for him a lot and will continue. He has some difficult choices to make in the near near, if you know what I mean. I will take this before the Lord. Again thanks so much.

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top