dreams about (reaching out to?)gay people..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreams about (reaching out to?)gay people..

Post by traveller on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:06 pm

3 months ago i had a dream about gay people and me wanting to reach out to them. Yesterday I had another dream about gay people. I have prayed over this and wonder what God is trying to say to me. Reachin out is always good, i think i just find it hard to make it practical in this scenario..
I never posted the other dream, but for clarity i might just include it here. Any thoughts or interpretation welcome!!!

In the previous dream I saw a house with 2 girls, both pregnant, living there together, I assumed they were gay. I was outside their house and they came out. 1 girl was very pregnant(like 3d semester) and the other one only just(she was wearing a scarf from my home country so I knew she was a different nationality). She came to church? Then, still at their house I was talking to them. We spoke in my native tongue when I asked her something. General discussion about why she didn't want to come to church anymore. In my dream I thought: see, of course lots of people like this don't want to come to church, I need to go to them and be church at/in their house. Somehow I knew I was going somewhere else/ or lived somewhere else so I didn't know who to point out for the girl(s) to talk to.
In the same night I had 2 other dreams: One about prayer and one about me and my husband being on our way, 1/3 of the way to go somewhere(airport) but we'd forgotten our passport and had to go back to pick it up, which wasn't bad as we had enough spare time to go, pick it up and leave to still catch the plane after that.

Yesterday's dream: I was moving to another city (Canberra)but it looked different to what it looks like in real life. I was to live with a gay couple. I'm definitely not in the relationship with them, I'm just to live with them. I go to the city to look for a church before actually moving. Then I start to feel very uncomfortable about the move and what others are going to think of me moving in with 2 gay women.. Somehow they were related to my husband's dad. And then there was my husband's uncle with his partner somewhere, (uncle&partner IRL are unsaved and actively gay). One girl of the gay couple was telling me she was happy with her legs because they were both masculine and feminine????? End of dream.

Any insights and/or idea's would be greatly appreciated!!!!
I also just found out that this coming Christmas, when my husband and I are going to stay with his (unsaved)family, we'll be meeting up with his gay uncle and his partner. And in the same holiday a not-related female gay couple is going to be visiting as well... Please pray for wisdom and insight!!

Last edited by traveller on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more clarity)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dreams about (reaching out to?)gay people..

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:43 pm

I don't have the interpretation but is it possible that this is a ministry that your husband will lead. Sometimes the Lord will prepare us ahead of time and teach us how to be in that ministry through practical application.

Just my thoughts. I hope it gives a new way to look at the dream.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:10 am

mm... Interesting u said that as eventhough I haven't looked at it this way before, recently I have been asking God what ministry He wants my husband to be in once he gets saved.. :-) As I'm believing for his salvation, I thought I might as well start praying for his/our future ministry too...
Thanks for your thoughts Connie, I'll need to keep praying over this one. God bless you!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:44 pm

I don't have an interpretation either But a lot of Christians put a lot of condemnation onto gay people where Jesus would have loved them and spent time with them,showing them what love and forgiveness really means. It makes me angry because that is what the world thinks of when they think of "christian" and I can totally sympathize with the world because I grew up in the church and much condemnation from my parents. I also have/had 2 gay aunts on my bio dad's side of whom my guardian rarely if ever let me see.
They are a hurting bunch of people and they need very special people to witness to them or they will not listen to a word.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:51 pm

An idea just popped into my head

Speak to their hurt not to their gayness (life style)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Hind'sfeet.. This word pierced through my heart! God bless you!!! I too come from a background where condemnation was strong and soooo not of our Lord Jesus. I feel strongly for people who are hurting and I want to show them the AMAZING LOVE of Jesus. This last year I have been thinking a lot about why people become gay and I'm convinced there's so much more to it, including people being wounded and so vulnerable to this trick of the enemy. And I think you're right, hurts need to be healed and I want to show (hurting)people (gay or not) our Saviour, Who is the Only One Who can heal!!!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:58 pm

Amen Travellor!!

Yahweh is amazing!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:57 pm

Glad I was able to help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:03 pm

Traveller~ I believe the answer you have been seeking has been given through the input of Connie and Hindsfeet. Let's add these- two together and come up with a grand-total, Amen. The first piece was your prayer about your husband and the ministry work, Connie then in return with the second piece said ''it is a ministry -work for your husbond, that he will lead'', the third pice come in the form of ''instructions'' from Hindsfeet, giving us the sum of this 123, Matt. 7:7, Ask, Seek, Knock. Ask, and it shall given to you, Seek; and you find; Knock, and the door will be opened to you. All and all, it is really quite simply. You have ask, the Lord used Connie to open, You were seeking on how to, the Lord used Hindsfeet to instruct, Now comes the physical labor, walking up to the Heart of the matter and Knocking. It's not the people that God hate's, it is the sin. I pray that the Lord uses You to shine a light in these dark places, so they too can see, Amen.

Use her Lord in mighty way.
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:25 pm

Halo, I often have doubts of my salvation though I do believe it's straight from hell and the not-angels can get me pretty good in regards to that area because of how I grew up. Keeping that in mind it amazes me that Yahweh even uses me even when I don't think He is very near. It reaffirms that He has not left me even though I might not be exactly where He wants me at the moment.

I am so glad that Yahweh is sending this couple to be representatives of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Father Yahweh give them wisdom and courage in their testimony to those hurting people, give them the right words to say that will speak to the very depths of their beings. Soften the hard hearts of the gays and shine your light and your Truth into every bit of their mind's, dreams, bodies, souls, and spirits. Show them their sins Father and let it break their hearts and then show them the grace and mercy of the Cross. Show them that their good works are futile and will not get them to heaven. In the name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who died for all of our sins, Amen!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:18 pm

Ohhhh, but he is using you in more way's than one, sometimes we just see it at the time, until it is all over said and done with, Amen. This is the way we learn the biggest part of time. We walk by Faith and not by sight. I agree to, with what you said, I'm glad the Lord has found two to use, Amen and Amen.

And no looking back, to yesterday, for it is dead and gone, it died at 12:00 o'clock last night, Amen. (how I grew up) look forward and press onward.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:35 pm

Thank you for the encouragement Halo and Amen!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:30 am

Thanks so much Halo and Hindsfeet and Connie for your input!

[Isn't God amazing! How he works it all out and then shows it through u together:-) The most amazing thing of all is I'm still getting my mind around the fact God is actually already planning ahead (duh, we know He does, but to see it so clearly in action here i find amazing and encouraging; as the miracle obviously is getting bigger with my husband still needing to get saved..and then Him revealing plans ahead for what he's to do. But u know, the bigger the miracle, the more glory for/to God!!!
Thanks again and like halo said 'Now comes the physical labor, walking up to the Heart of the matter and Knocking. It's not the people that God hate's, it is the sin. I pray that the Lord uses You to shine a light in these dark places, so they too can see'
AMEN..I'll need that prayer:-)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:56 pm

Thank you Yahweh for your wondrous doings!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top