Help Please to interpret New Dream: Cars floating on the water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help Please to interpret New Dream: Cars floating on the water

Post by shofar on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:02 pm

This dream seems to be placed during either just before the tribulation starts or just at the beginning of it. This is what I have the impression of. I don't remember all of it and I do pray that God will give me the dream again tonight.

In the dream it seems that we and I don't know who all the we are in this dream.. but many people. We have been traveling all night and are escaping what is coming. Things seemed to have collapsed around us. The economy and so forth.. and we are having to flee. In the dream we turn off to this area that has a river.. a flowing river.., this seems to be up north some where, as the trees are definitely northern trees. The river area is surrounded by thick woods.. Where we come into all of this, there is a bit of a clearing.. and we are in our cars and we have to park a ways off to the right and hide in these woods. We realize we have hide as we see in the distance a whole slew of cars that are trying to escape as well, but they don't make it and get caught. Our group is out to the woods off to the right of all of this, while these people are being taken in. It seems as if the people who are taken them in are some sort of police state force, but not sure. Some how I get the impression that they are not protected, they don't have Yeshua's covering. All of us are saddened by what happens to these people. SO while these people in their cars are being rounded up and taken away.. we stay still in the woods in our cars.. and we wait there for a very long time to make sure it is clear for us to go. So then we some how know we are allowed to go forward.. we all get in our cars and some how we are floating down or up this river to a place where we are to go. Not knowing where this is.. yet we are literally floating on the water to some place in these cars.

Guessing that in part the shock of seeing our cars floating on the water wakes me up. I slept in late today and shouldn't have so when I woke up, instead of laying there to take in the deep I got up right away to get my important errands done. If I had been allowed to just lay there and not been pressed for time to get these things done, I might would have remembered more of the dream. Hope this is enough for someone to understand and interpret. If I had laid there.. perhaps I would have fallen back off to sleep and the God would have showed me more??

Thank you for any help on this!!!

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help Please to interpret New Dream: Cars floating on the water

Post by usemeLord on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:56 pm

I pray the holy spirit would reveal all to you.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:06 pm

Lord I pray that you would reveal the dream in totality to Shofar. Lord help him to understand the full meaning of this dream. I thank you that your perfect will is done.

in Jesus name we pray,

Amen,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:26 pm

Thank you both for your prayers!!! :) Actually I need this prayer to be for almost all of my dreams which have not been interpreted.. Very few seemed to have an actual full interpretation for them so far.. I don't know why???

Thank you!!!

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top